Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2003 8:18:04 AM EDT
I just bought a chrome-lined bbl for my O.R.H. FAL.
who is qualified in B/h to do the honors ??
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#1]
We have a guy that shoots with us here that builds custon FAL's along with several other guns but we are in Hattiesburg MS... probably too far for you to drive though?
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 6:04:22 AM EDT
[#2]
in huntsville area Mguntony or out toward gadsden Balming. both are here try to IM them.
don't know any here in Bham.
mike
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#3]
thank-you sir !

(no reference to age here.)
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 6:42:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I will swap barrels for $65.00.  If the locking shoulder that is in the gun headspaces correctly, you are good to go.  If not, then I can determine the size locking shoulder you need and we can order one.

It would be around 1 week turnaround.

[email protected]

Balming
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#5]
sounds good ,Balming. Thanks for the offer.
I will also need to have those evil threads either covered up or cut off the barrel, or wait till the AWB dies.
The gun has a gloss-black Moly-kote (sp ?). I'll need to have the barrel come close to matching, I think.could you accomodate me on that, too ?
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Gloss black moly and making the bbl legal are both doable.

Just let me know.

Balming
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top