Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2003 7:55:19 AM EDT
This Saturday, 16 August I will be helping to present a Youth Firearms Safety day. This event is free to all and we have some great sponsors making this possible. By the way the state is involved and they are very excited about doing this and hope to make it an annual event. After the event, and all media have left we will be demonstrating some military guns. What I need is for a few more folks to bring out some guns, belt fed guns especially. This will not be a formal shoot but a demo for fun and show. If any of you can help out I would very grateful, contact me and I will give you all the info. I can also use a couple more safety officers and instructors, we can not have too many of those. As much as I hate the phrase "it's for the children", this time it really is for the children and their safety.

Tony G
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
figures i have to work saturday. I WILL make it one day.

mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top