Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2003 7:26:29 AM EDT
Mike (the_beer_slayers) Birthday is that weekend. It's actually on the 10th. But celebrating it on the 9th with our friends at the FOP Range. I'm inviting ya'll to come and shoot with us. As what better way to turn a year older than to spend it with your friends blowing things up. And maybe we can swindle LostWildcat to cook for us again. As he's good at that. We have fun everytime ya'll come out. We'd love to have ya again. Oh and did I mention,I will be bringin some Jerky!

Send me an IM if you can Make it!
Mona
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I need a head count on how many of ya'll are going to make it to the shoot on the 9th of August. Please let me know as soon as you can!

Sincerely,
Mona
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Mona,
I am planning on making it for the bday shoot, unless something last minute comes up.  On the Georgia side of it i think you mentioned bringing side dishes.  What kind of side dish would you want brought?  

It would be great to meet up with everyone again.  And hearing of your jerky makes me wish I had made the last shoot.  I should have my 223 ak build done by then (got to finish doing the tweaking on it).
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool Sniper69,we would love to have you there. Going to see Ryan tomorrow to discuss a few things. so,I will let you know!

Mona
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top