Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2003 4:34:31 PM EDT
Donna and I had a great time at the Boomstock II shoot today, and we both wanted to extend a heartfelt "thank you" for your hospitality.

Here's to good food, good friends, and good fun blowing stuff up.  

...and I hope the chili doesn't burn your asshole off!    
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
your more than welcome!  glad donna could make it too, its nice to see there are some nice lookning people from georgia!  
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:53:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Reject, The chili was GREAT!!!! I finished my chili and was FORCED to eat what the others thought was too hot, I would never waste GREAT chili. Everyone kept telling me that "the chili is TOO hot!", NOT, the chili was just warm enough for the heat of the day. That chili would be great for a cool fall day of shooting. You my friend are now the officail "chili champ" of Boomstock. Thanks again to all for the great time.

Tony G
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:38:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Reject, The chili was GREAT!!!! I finished my chili and was FORCED to eat what the others thought was too hot, I would never waste GREAT chili. Everyone kept telling me that "the chili is TOO hot!", NOT, the chili was just warm enough for the heat of the day. That chili would be great for a cool fall day of shooting. You my friend are now the officail "chili champ" of Boomstock. Thanks again to all for the great time.

I have to agree 100%. That was definately some of the best, if not the best chili I've ever had, Please share that chili recipe reject!!

I also gotta mention that Mona's homemade jerky was outstanding! What a better way to begin the day, definately the breakfast of champions! I try and dabble with jerky occasionally, not always with a good outcome. Please share that jerky recipe Mona!!

Thanks to all for a great time. I'm looking forward to our next gathering, I've got some ideas involving gallon milk jugs and tannerite  

gilfrd
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:43:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Bama folks, I had a great time as usual.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#5]
glad all you folks made it. as usual i had a blast!

mike
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:43:04 AM EDT
[#6]
For all that are interested, my chili recipe can be located here.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks reject, on my way to the farmers market now.

gilfrd
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks reject, on my way to the farmers market now.

gilfrd

Harry's is the place to go.  Get a few more Thai chili peppers, though - the ones they have are still green and therefore aren't quite as "potent".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top