Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 5:45:37 PM EDT
FOP range in BHam. Lots of vendors and a national ipsc match. going to be the biggest ipsc match of the year for alabama. Come out and play!!

mike
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey dude, I will try to make the match this Saturday, just as a spectator. If have been sick for the past week and in bed most of it but I will try and get there. I will wear my jeans with black suspenders and my subguns.com hat. I am a pretty big fella and will be in a green extended cab Chevy truck.

Tony G
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#2]
i know who you are i met you at the camden TN shoot. i was one of the fools cooking and freezeing our nuts off in the camper.

mike

Ps check your IM i have a favor to ask you.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top