Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2003 7:29:07 AM EDT
As many of you may know I have held a shoot here in north Alabama for 12 years now. This year will be 13 in a row, if we do it. The local range has been closed for most of the year for repairs, they covered the shooting lines. The range is now open and I need to get some input to see if I should hold it. My question is, Do we do it and when? I will need a bit of help to set it all up and to run it, but that is not a problem. Do we want to do a sub gun match as well? Post here and let me know how you feel. This shoot in the past has always been fun and well attended, so let me know so I can get it going.

Tony G
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#1]
pending my work schedule i am up for it. anytime after august would be best for me.

I will be happy to help out any way i can. RSO and anything else you need.

mike
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Where at in North Alabama?

Trogdor...the burninator
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I would be interested in attending.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
The range is the Swan Creek range near Decatur and Athens. The range is located on Harris station road just off of hiway 31 near Calhoun College.

Tony G
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:35:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Have been to a bunch of Tony's matches over the years , If he is heading it up it will be well worth being at.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Are Georgia boys invited to this shoot?

ARH
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#7]
hi tony.........i was under the impression that the swan creek range was no longer available for subgun shoots...?????????
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Everyone is not only invited to my shoots, they are welcome! Slasher, I have a friend in Montgomery that says we can shoot so I guess we can shoot. As soon as I can get a date I will get the permits and post info here. Heading out to KCR this next weekend for a shoot there, anyone else going?

Tony G
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll be there!  Let me know how I can help, i can RO, clean, targets, whatever.

Sounds like a good time...

Think someone will let me shoot thier machinegun???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top