Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2003 1:17:19 PM EDT
I've just received an email from the Hunter Education Coordinator at Swan Creek and he says that the work will start back this Thursday morning. This is great news but I'll hold off celebrating until the work is finished. I should be able to check again Thursday afternoon and I'll report my findings here.

Rick

Link Posted: 4/23/2003 5:18:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is swan creek?
Link Posted: 4/23/2003 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where is swan creek?

This is a public shooting range located on the Swan Creek Wildlife Management Area in Limestone County, Al.  

Rick
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 3:49:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I've just been informed that Swan Creek is once again open.  

Rick
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:54:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, Rick!

Since today's my birthday, I'm going to take my son and go shoot some AR's!!!

Thanks,

Merlin
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I went to the range last Thursday afternoon, and it really looks good. The covers over the benches should really help during the summer. Nice to have somewhere to shoot again. . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top