Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2017 9:21:01 PM EDT
Hello

Is there a place near the Cabela's in Hammond to get Yuengling? Hopefully it is so common that I can find it any where but just in case, I thought I would ask. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Shits everywhere.

Including gas stations.

Every Famex I walk into has a pallet of the stuff sitting by the checkout
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
The Walmart right next to Cabelas would have it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Never heard of it until I was in Ft. Myers a couple years ago. I read somewhere they only had capacity to come to Indiana recently.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 8:56:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of it until I was in Ft. Myers a couple years ago. I read somewhere they only had capacity to come to Indiana recently.
View Quote
It's a standard in many parts of the East and South.

It wasn't about capacity, there were some legal hurdles to go through. Package sales started April 3rd, draft about a week earlier in the Hoosier state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top