Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/18/2010 9:41:08 AM EDT
I was behind a white ford truck with a confederate flag rear wind and twin larue stickers.

126th and 37................ who are you
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 5:00:53 PM EDT
confederate flag in indy
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 7:25:46 PM EDT
Its not my rig. I just spotted the Larue stickers.
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 4:59:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By chadwick76:
confederate flag in indy

more common than you think
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 7:45:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2010 7:46:24 PM EDT by chadwick76]
Originally Posted By Durango_USMC:
Originally Posted By chadwick76:
confederate flag in indy

more common than you think

not that is more common than i think, that is the look i give everytime i see one North of the Mason/Dixon line.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 2:41:58 PM EDT
I was just shoked to see Larue stickers on that side of town. Stars and bars are common on the southside where I live. Hell when I was in high school it was my school flag. They did change it shortly after I graduated.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 9:29:47 PM EDT
Well i am a southsider myself, you might see me in either of my 2 toyotas with the LaRue GBOT sticker, If so make sure to wave.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 4:55:04 PM EDT
Look for me in my trusty rusty white chevy truck with Larue stickers and a BFL. My black WS6 doesn't have stickers

I'm pretty easy to find though. I am at Don Pablos almost every Thursday evening. Come on in some time. We sit at the bar top. I'm pretty easy to pick out
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:04:14 PM EDT
If you see me in a silver grand am sedan with a silver BFL on one side and a DoubleStar dragon on the other, feel free to wave as well.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:18:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By enormjnson:
Look for me in my trusty rusty white chevy truck with Larue stickers and a BFL. My black WS6 doesn't have stickers

I'm pretty easy to find though. I am at Don Pablos almost every Thursday evening. Come on in some time. We sit at the bar top. I'm pretty easy to pick out

will definately try to hook up, if not i will im you my #, there is a bar by my house that has $1 domestic bottles mon-thur. i try to have a few with "indybrad and kenawsum".
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:29:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2010 10:33:55 PM EDT by chadwick76]
Originally Posted By brdvictim:
If you see me in a silver grand am sedan with a silver BFL on one side and a DoubleStar dragon on the other, feel free to wave as well.

i have seen you not too many BFL stickers in Indy, especially southside.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:50:26 AM EDT
chemistry.com doesnt even compare to arfcom...

I just wonder where they'll be a year from now
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:09:07 AM EDT
Mildly related... but I was driving down 65 today downtown indy and a small herd of 4 all black bikers on crotch rockets in black garb with green patches on the back sped past 85mph+ green stitching on the back they went by eventually and out were out of sight too fast for me to ID the patch anyone else see em? One tailgated me for a while and started flipping some kind of hand signal. Dont knowif he was trying to intimidate me or what... I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone else knew/saw anything
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:40:13 PM EDT
Mildly related... but I was driving down 65 today downtown indy and a small herd of 4 all black bikers on crotch rockets in black garb with green patches on the back sped past 85mph+ green stitching on the back they went by eventually and out were out of sight too fast for me to ID the patch anyone else see em? One tailgated me for a while and started flipping some kind of hand signal. Dont knowif he was trying to intimidate me or what... I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone else knew/saw anything

Brake Check for FTW .

The only thing that pisses me off more then tailgaters is when people are in my way.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:41:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cityboy172:

Brake Check for FTW .

The only thing that pisses me off more then tailgaters is when people are in my way.

The gang was doing both... freaked out the gf a bit. As for the brake check, you know you're doing it well when you get the wobble/lunge fron some jack@$$ on a crotch rocket... just saying.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:23:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hayseed_40:
chemistry.com doesnt even compare to arfcom...

I just wonder where they'll be a year from now

guess what, it was better than you could of imagined!!!
Top Top