Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2006 4:48:03 PM EDT
Well it turned out to be a good day at the Crown Point gunshow for me. Wandered around for about a hour before I finally spotted a few Stag lowers sitting in a display case. Price was good for being at a show...99.95 Dealers name was Exotic Ordnance Dist. from Connersville, IN. They were setup in the left center aisle right when you come thru the door in case anybody needs a Stag lower and wants to see if they have any left tomorrow...there was 2 left after I got mine.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:54:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Be glad you got them on Saturday. No sales were made Sunday at all as the FEDS decided to have the system down and nobody could run checks. Last I called at like 7pm central time it was still down.

Thanks for stopping by at our tables and saying hi.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:07:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I gotta make it to the Crown Point show sometime......always sounds like it's a good one.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I live on Broadway just North of 231 and can't seem to get my ass to drive the 3 miles to the Fairgrounds.  How pitiful is that?  

I've got to check with Ken Parker from Class3Sales and give him a tongue lashing anyway...

Called him Jan 30th and asked about transferring an M4-2000 supressor and he "talked me into" just having him order it.  I gave him my CC number for a deposit.  I called him a few days later to remind him that the prices were going to go up.  He said he'd honor it even if he got the order in late.  

I NEVER heard from him again.  What a FUCK.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:01:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#5]
No, that fucker just never ordered it.  

The McDonald's just North of the Square?  Luckily ()I work in Munster and I take the "fast" roads all the way home...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Although something came up and I abandoned the Supressor idea, I should still make him honor the price.  They are now $895 as opposed to $650!!  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No, that fucker just never ordered it.

Are there any decent NFA dealers in NW IN?

Just went through this with another dealer. Took nearly a year to get my money back - suppressor was never ordered.

Decided on contacting the Ken Parker crew until seeing them at the Valpo show. Got bad vibes but took a business card. Never called 'cause I've learned to go with my gut.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:42:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Be glad you got them on Saturday. No sales were made Sunday at all as the FEDS decided to have the system down and nobody could run checks. Last I called at like 7pm central time it was still down.

Were you setup in the same spot as last time ?  I was pretty focused on looking for a lower and I don't think I even saw who was at what table. The RRA lower that I got from you is now completed and I had to have another to work on. It's a terrible disease....

That sucks big time for everyone....INSTANT check my

Mike
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I gotta make it to the Crown Point show sometime......always sounds like it's a good one.

It's not too bad for a "small" show. Quite a few dealers with lots of handguns, rifles, shotguns....the AR stuff is starting to pick up. Prices aren't bad either...except for AR mags which they still want premium prices for beatup used ones.....

Mike
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:54:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:16:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds like it would be worth the drive down here to the Southern part of the state for those of you wanting to order some Class 3 items......I've never heard a bad thing about Acme Sports.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Were you setup in the same spot as last time ?  I was pretty focused on looking for a lower and I don't think I even saw who was at what table. The RRA lower that I got from you is now completed and I had to have another to work on. It's a terrible disease....

That sucks big time for everyone....INSTANT check my

Mike

Why yes we were set up at the same place. I agree with the INSTANT checks, Instant my ass. Especially after Sunday.

Glad to hear the RRA lower has come together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top