Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 11:32:39 AM EDT
Anyone have contact info on this, schedule, cost, etc?  I know they've been doing these recently and I'm wanting more info.
Thanks,
Jim
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:35:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone have contact info on this, schedule, cost, etc?  I know they've been doing these recently and I'm wanting more info.
Thanks,
Jim

I thought it was a Utah permit class. Last I checked, Florida doesn't have a training requirement for nonresident permits.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:34:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I thought it was a Utah permit class. Last I checked, Florida doesn't have a training requirement for nonresident permits.

I think you're right about the Utah class.

Florida does have a training requirement (same as for their resident licenses), but it's not ultra-specific like Utah's.  Anything with an NRA impramatur, including an NRA competitor's classification card or any NRA class, or military discharge papers will suffice.  They won't take any of the higher-end (non-NRA) training classes unless the instructor has NRA credentials and puts his number on the certification.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Indiana Hunters Safety Cert. works for Fla. state also.

Mine is in the works, I was not able to attend the Utah class due to.....WORK

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay, Utah class.  But do we know anything like POC to find out how long and how much and when?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#5]
There is a topic about it on GlockTalk in the Indiana Clubhouse.  I think the cost is $100.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top