Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 7:12:41 AM EDT
RE: AR10 Upper from EE

Hello John,

Since I have not heard from you since you cashed the money order for $690 on February 9th and no tracking or shippping information have been provided as promised as well as no responses period, I will give you until Friday February 24th to respond, if I do not hear from you, I will have to assume you have robbed me and will proceed to contact your local authorities as well as the USPS and my bank for MAIL Fraud.

I hope I do not have to go to these measures but you leave me no choice.

Regards,

Khanh
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:24:08 AM EDT
[#1]
You need to post this over here-www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=7&f=109
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Just wondering if this is the first time you've brought this up on the forum?  Usually if you get the EE mods involved they will make phone calls and stir things up on your behalf.  
Do you have all the contact info you need for local LE and for the seller?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I do not have the local LE info yet, I do have the seller info, thanks for your help
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
This might be a good place to start, if you are forced to follow up on this.

scican3.scican.net/government/sheriff.html

It just occurred to me, is it legal to ship an AR10 upper to Cali?  It's not usually considered the firearm, but I don't know what kind of laws Cali might have about parts.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]
TAG.

You need to instant message WILSON, our hometown mod.  He does a lot in the feedback forum and handles this type of shit all the time.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:00:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been in touch witl Wilson and he is most helpful.

In regards to the upper, it is legal , it's the receiver that is a no no or classified as a firearm... There are AR10 in CA before the ban
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#7]
He hasn't logged into the site for a week:

Last Login Date : 2/16/2006 8:00:56 AM EST

Hopefully everything will get worked out in a timely manner.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:28:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:20:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Working on it..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top