[#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it the Hedger show?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Mr and I will be there working.

Bring lots of Klenex, and pacifiers with you.  There are going to be alot of snivelers, and cry babies.  

good luck
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:17:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:19:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bring lots of Klenex, and pacifiers with you.  There are going to be alot of snivelers, and cry babies.  

good luck

snivelers?
We are not sure where our tables will be but we will be working For Albro Guns Just look for two chunky guys one with a flattop Probably wearing an AR15.com or USMC t shirt. There shouldbe a rather pretty lady around us somewhere and that would be MrsG. I beleive we have some RR receivers left from the 1500 we should be bringing as well.
Look forward to seeing you guys,
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:31:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:24:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

good luck

snivelers?
We are not sure where our tables will be but we will be working For Albro Guns Just look for two chunky guys one with a flattop Probably wearing an AR15.com or USMC t shirt. There shouldbe a rather pretty lady around us somewhere and that would be MrsG. I beleive we have some RR receivers left from the 1500 we should be bringing as well.
Look forward to seeing you guys,

And LilGungho will be there Sunday.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:49:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I am so there.  I'm almost out of beef jerky, airsoft supplies, knockoff Oakley sunglasses.  J/K  I will be there maybe to pick up another lower & lots of ammo
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#11]
I will be there pn Saturday.  Just looking, I might be interested . a lower and a parts kit.  Maybe a good priced shotgun.  See you there.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:06:32 AM EDT
[#12]
" There shouldbe a rather pretty lady around us somewhere and that would be MrsG. I beleive we have some RR receivers left from the 1500 we should be bringing as well.
Look forward to seeing you guys, "

Picked up one of the RRA recievers on Saturday morning
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:46:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:02:35 PM EDT
[#14]
They (Albro) are in the center of the cross, on the west side.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Snivelers= competetion

If you guys do good at the show you will know who they are.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:23:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, I went to the show.  I did not get any Jerky, Airsoft, Shades, Chocolate, or Beanie Babies.  However, I did pick up a nice M4 upper.  We (the Mrs. and I) then spent some time chatting with the Gungho's (very nice people).  This show was one of the smaller ones I've been to in Crown Point but for what I was looking for the selection was pretty decent.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:53:54 AM EDT
[#17]
All in all I think it was a decent show, for a small show.  
stevieh, it was good to meet the Mrs and yourself. Don't forget though, the Mrs. did buy some chocolates!

mvician, good to meet you too and thank you for your purchase. I sold the last RRA receiver Sunday morning.

One thing I have to say though, you guys need to learn what heat is (it was darn cold in there ) and fix those sewer lines! Porta Potties are not a womans idea of a decent bathroom in the middle of winter!

Our plans are to return to the next show. Wilson, We are suppose to be setting up in the same spot next time, so look us up. (and bring heat)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top