Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 11:34:13 PM EDT
Post your good deals that you found at your local shop.

For example...

Walmart in Beech Grove had several Otis shotgun cleaning kits on clearence. $5.00 each.
I bought one and didnt think nothing of it. I was going back later to buy the rest as stocking stuffers/ gifts, and they were all gone. Several Kershaw, Gerber , Victronix, Buck knives were marked down 50 - 75 %.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I live 45 mi north of Evansville IN and everyone aoround here (for long guns) ans especially assories for all our shooting needs go to KY.  Whiattkers Guns between Henderson and Owensboro KY.  Only a little over a hr drive and they have everything from shotguns to ARs & Handguns (but  handguns have to be transfered to Indiana but he uses a dealer in Indiana) holsters of all types and popular brands not to mention mags for anything you can think of.
 Around here a Bushmaster AR15 A3 full stock NIB out the door would be $960 to $1050 is the cheapest i could find and then only had a couple in stock.....Whittakers i walked out the door $800 and he through in a extra 20rnd mag for the exact gun and he had over 50 ARs of diff types and brands to choose from. Around here NO 1.  buddies and i would estimate 1000 guns in stock he advertises like 800 and thats just the ones you can see not in boxes in back lol.  Walk in the shop and im in HOG HEAVEN!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:46:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Chinese 75 rd AK drum $99+tax at the Bedford Army Surplus.  Everything else they had was wayyy too high.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top