Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 5:45:03 PM EDT
Just received a strange phone call on behalf of Congressman Steve King.
It was a solicitation for financial support to a pro-gun group in Washington and also wanting support for some legislation to protect the 2nd amendmant from the U.N.
According to the recorded message by Congressmen King the UN is planning an all out attack on the 2nd amendmant very soon and it's going to be ugly. The message was spoken so fast it was rather hard to catch all of the info, I couldn't write fast enough and I'm damn near deaf so I missed some of the details. What I did get from the message though is things are going to get interesting if not scary over the next few months.
The UN is trying very hard to ban the OWNERSHIP of ALL firearms in civilian hands. One of the things he said is the "C" word.......
Confiscation.
If they get their way were are going to have a problem. I say "If" because of all the crap thats going on I have to wonder if Uncle Sam is gonna cave.

This is the strangest phone call I've ever received and quite honestly it made me VERY uneasy. Not just  the message but the fact that some gov't official seems to think I might actually own a firearm.

What think ye fellow arfcom warriors?
Time to BO?
Time to increase thickness of tinfoil hat?
Weird.......just................................weird.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:22:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Why so surprised?  The UN intentions that you mentioned above are nothing new.
Are you a member of the NRA or any other pro 2nd amendment organization?  That could explain the phone call.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:32:55 AM EDT
[#2]
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=123&t=418233

Known fact the UN wants small arms and private gun ownership banned worldwide.  Hopefully the day will come where we get tired of their crap, stop funding it and toss the whole F'in building off a New York Pier.

Most likely the link above will give you more info on your call.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:43:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep, the UN was already successful in South America and their is large talk about Canada being next........and were stuck right in the middle
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:47:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why so surprised?  The UN intentions that you mentioned above are nothing new.
Are you a member of the NRA or any other pro 2nd amendment organization?  That could explain the phone call.

I'm a life member of the NRA, an NRA certified firearms instructor, held the posistion of range officer at a local shooting club. I contribute to a number of pro-gun organizations.
So I guess my identity is out there. It's the 1st time I've ever had this experiance though.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I never got that phone call but thenagain all I have is a cell phone now. Well atleast i'm not a civilian and they can't take my M16A2 away..... well atleast until I replace it with an M16A4, glad I'm not a civi anymore.

But I agree with Zoub we outta toss it off the peir they're full of crap and I don't care what they say, what they think there is no way in hell they're gonna take anything but precision fire from me. he ever gets anywhere near the oval office again. anyways ya'll still know the trick of the sonar bouy under a fence post right?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I never got that phone call but thenagain all I have is a cell phone now. Well atleast i'm not a civilian and they can't take my M16A2 away..... well atleast until I replace it with an M16A4, glad I'm not a civi anymore.
But I agree with Zoub we outta toss it off the peir they're full of crap and I don't care what they say, what they think there is no way in hell they're gonna take anything but precision fire from me. We are the United States of America, and so long as we got someone who is even remotely progun, or even neutral on the subject they won't do jack crap. But god help us if hilary ever gets anywhere near the oval office again. anyways ya'll still know the trick of the sonar bouy under a fence post right?

I hope you're being sarcastic.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:34:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I've heard things like this, and I wouldn't doubt it.  I don't put a whole lot of faith into our government, but I do believe the people we have running it now are not going to bow down to any such proposal by the U.N.  I believe Bush told them to shove it once already, and it appears they are gonna try it again.  I don't believe those blue helmets will make it very far into this country.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Blue helmets..... white APC's well those might blend in somewhere around South Dakota in febuary...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top