Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2003 5:12:16 PM EDT
Going to the Muncie area next week. Forget the big stores for AK ammo-they'll have either Wolf or nothing at all for the AK shooter-we get no respect. Is there a store in our state where I can buy Silver Bear Match or Barnaul? I'd love to buy from a real store. I suppose I'll have to place an internet order to get what I want.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:16:46 PM EDT
I'm not sure about the match grade ammo you mentioned. About the only place in Muncie to find decently priced ammo is Walmart. There is a hardware store, LoBills, that carries some guns and ammo, but it may be pricey. You may want to check in Anderson, there are a few gun stores there - Crackshot or Quality Guns; or you may want to try Parker City, there's a good sized gun shop there - Ludco. I tend to order most of my ammo online, or pick it up at gunshows. Not sure if there is much else.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 8:42:21 AM EDT

Glox:
~ the AK shooter-we get no respect.

Well... I hear AKers are filthy, ugly, common, simple, & respect tolerance less...
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 6:46:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2003 6:47:44 PM EDT by Ghostface]
Are there any decent gunstores in Muncie ? I don't care for that guy in the next county over. I can't think of the name, he has a great inventory but he was'nt the warmest fellow. I don't expect to have my butt kissed but I expect for a guy to be friendly , especially if I'm spending money. The first time that I went in there, I was like do I have bad breath or a booger on my face? The second time he was about the same but I bought a G33 because he was the only one who had one. At the time no one in Indy had one! Damn! I can't think of the name or the town, it was a small town to the East of Deleware Co.

...nevermind I read it above...Parker City!
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 1:28:02 AM EDT
I personally stick to ordering online. Even with the shipping, it's still cheaper than I can get it at any gunshop around here. (Henry-Madison-Deleware counties.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 6:50:18 PM EDT
Wils-you know ak-ers well. I'll have to buy via the 'net.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 7:38:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ghostface:
Are there any decent gunstores in Muncie ?

I don't know of any decent gunstores in Muncie. That's why I live for the Indianapolis 1500. Muncie does have a gunshow every couple of months at the fairgrounds, but good deals are many times few and far between.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 1:30:01 PM EDT
Went ahead and ordered Silver Bear Match from CTD. No sense driving around Indiana looking for it. Here's a laugh-went to a gun shop in Porter Co. They were selling m193 for $9/box. Hey-how 'bout dem Cubs?
Top Top