Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2003 8:56:55 PM EDT
Well 7 years in this shithole of a state is enuff!!

Moving back to the FtWayne area at the end
of August. Thank God !!

Hope to get to know some of the Indiana crew and cant wait to get my permit back. Yeeehaaawww

See ya soon, Toppgun
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:08:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Back home again in Indiana!  Welcome, Toppgun!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back. Tear up that FOID card yet?
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Welcome back. Tear up that FOID card yet? hr

Not yet got to get out first then I will burn the dam thing!!! LOL
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Of course you know, you'll have to pay an immigration fee of 100 rounds of M855 to all the Indiana members!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#5]
At what velocity would you like it sent?? All immigration fees have been waved!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Velocity? Just hand it to us slowly.

And the repatriation fee is 200 rounds!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:55:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, instead of tearing up the FOID, why not shoot a few rounds through it, then send it back with a note explaining that you don't need it anymore because you've moved to a free state.

Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:40:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome back, and don't do move away again or we will have to take ALL your guns and divide them up with all of us in indiana! You have been warned!Again, Welcome back!
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome back to the "Montanna" of the Midwest..Liberal carry laws, plenty of "fun" shows..Lots of Class 3..and people that actually give a crap about your gun rights.  It's good to be home ain't it?  I love this state!!

PS.  We're not kiddin' about the M855 for the price of admission!  
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#10]
It is not hard to figure why I moved out of Chicago, Illinois is it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top