Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2003 1:56:56 PM EDT
President Bush's former Director of the Office of Management and Budget, Mitch Daniels, was in town today and I had lunch with him.  He was directly asked for his position on guns and he was unequivocal in his support of the State and Federal Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.  No ifs, ands, or buts.  This fellow is very sharp and I'm convinced he will be the next Governor of Indiana.  I don't think we gun owners have anything to fear from him.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good to me...
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw him give a speech at my school a couple of months ago (before he quit his DC job), and I liked him instantly.  He struck me as a very good guy (for a politician), and he even worked a couple slams on the French into his speech.  

Then I saw him at my county fair a couple of weeks ago, walking around with a bunch of the local politicians.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 5:05:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Is your web site up & running?  I'm getting a web site not available error.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top