Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2003 6:54:39 AM EDT
Terry, what did you do, abandon us?

Link Posted: 7/23/2003 7:02:29 AM EDT
[#1]
No, Beekeeper fired me because he didn't like something I said.  Apparently, he has a problem with separating his personal problems with me from his staff powers.  

Edit: Wonder how long it'll take him to get in here and either trash the thread or lock it?
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 9:46:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe they'll make me Indiana forum moderator now.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 10:14:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No, Beekeeper fired me because he didn't like something I said.  Apparently, he has a problem with separating his personal problems with me from his staff powers.  

Edit: Wonder how long it'll take him to get in here and either trash the thread or lock it?

I knew that Black Expo thread was going to get you in trouble.

BTW...thanks for the info on the projectors...the sony was much larger than I'd thought it would be (plus it went for way more than we wanted to spend).  Thanks anyway.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 10:21:21 AM EDT
[#4]
No problem, happy to help.  I'll drop you a note next time I get one in cheap.

Link Posted: 7/23/2003 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, well, whatever.  The triumvirate has spoken.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 8:04:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Oooh, this could get juicy! I'm going to get a snack.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Good looking out, Blue Falcon buddy!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top