Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/13/2003 6:00:38 PM EDT
I just saw where a few rifles were stolen in Merrillville, Indiana (Lake County) from J. Brian Allen, owner of Sunset Weapons.

www.sunsetguns.com/Stolen%20Guns.htm

Sounds like many thousands of dollars worth were stolen. I hope they catch the bastards that did it. Just keep an eye out for them...
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:54:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By M4Madness:
I just saw where a few rifles were stolen in Merrillville, Indiana (Lake County) from J. Brian Allen, owner of Sunset Weapons.

www.sunsetguns.com/Stolen%20Guns.htm

Sounds like many thousands of dollars worth were stolen. I hope they catch the bastards that did it. Just keep an eye out for them...

Hey guys and gals! I sent Brian a email about his theft and he said for me to pass the word on to everyone that they are offering $5,000.00 reward for the arrest and conviction of the ones responsible for the theft! A decent chunk of change for very little effort! PASS IT ON to everyone you know!
Mark
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:18:29 AM EDT
Man that sucks, Brian is good guy to deal with. I have had many phone conversations with him and had conducted a couple of deals with him.

Hope the fuckers that stole those shoot themsleves with them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:30:52 AM EDT
Yea, me too! I am going to go to Friendship tomorrow and see if they may be there if they are.....things could get REAL ugly pretty quick!
Top Top