Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2017 2:06:04 PM EDT
Green Ops encourages our northern neighbors to come visit Virginia. We have our popular Defensive Pistol I Clinic on Sunday evening at the NRA April 30th. We are at the Stone Quarry in Culpeper for our full 8 hour Defensive Pistol I Class on Saturday May 20th and we will be at Cedar Mountain 4H Club in Culpeper on Saturday May 27th for our Defensive Carbine I Class.

If you own a firearm for self defense, we encourage you to get training from a credentialed professional.

For class details or to register check out our website:https://www.green-ops.com/training-schedule-2017.html

Go train!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top