Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 7:24:36 AM EDT
Does anyone know the best (cheapest) liquor store in the state? I had good luck with Corridor Liquors (east of Laurel on 198) but they seem to have re-modelled, added more wine, gone more upscale, and their raised their prices. They also no longer have coupons in the local paper. Any recommendations?

GunLvr
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:19:27 AM EDT
Beltway liquors is my favorite, exit 28 (I think - Loch Raven blvd exit) off the innerloop. Coming from the Towson area just take Joppa Rd. and make left onto Loch Raven and its right there.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:06:31 AM EDT
+1 for Beltway Liquors

Although recently their microbrew selection has been shrinking.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:36:58 PM EDT
+1 Beltway fine wine the home depot of liquor stores
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:20:01 AM EDT
Beltway and Wells Discount Liquors (6310 York Road.. a bit north of Northern Parkway and a bit south of Towson Town Center).
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:09:44 AM EDT
Anyone with a drive-thru!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:19:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/31/2006 3:07:04 PM EDT by DevilDog_16]

Anyone with a drive-thru!

Not unless you want to drive to NC- that's the only ones I know of. The Brew Thru. They have about 8 of them up and down the main drag on the Outer Banks. You pull up and a young girl in shorts and a bikini top comes out to your vehicle, takes your order, brings it out to you COLD and you continue through the car port like area to the register, pay and your on your way. Coolest thing ever but a little on the expensive side.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:57:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DevilDog_16:
Not unless you want to drive to NC- that's the only ones I know of. The Brew Thru. They have about 8 of them up and down the main drag on the Outer Banks. You pull up and a young girl in shorts and a bikini top comes out to your vehicle, takes your order, brings it out to you COLD and you continue through the car port like area to the register, pay and your on your way. Coolest thing ever but a little on the expensive side.

There are plenty in MD. You just gotta know where to look.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:14:33 PM EDT
Got a drive thru within 2 miles of me.Plus St Marys had the "to go" cup until not that long ago.That's right-drive up and get a drink!
Top Top