Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 1:39:53 PM EDT
They just aired William Donald Schaefer's response to the (now National) story where he ogled the behind of a female MD state government worker.

No apology, no regret, & he slammed the woman's father, the Sun newspaper, Fox 5 news and "narrow minded people" who question his behavior.

Unreal.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#1]
People need to get over it. Willy Don is like that. Has been, always will be. He speaks his mind. He is a lone time fixture in the political arean in MD. He has got more political power than the gov.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:47:36 PM EDT
[#2]
The strange thing about it is that he's gay.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

He is not a pillow biter. He had a long time girl friend that died several years ago. Her name was Hilda May Snoops. They were together for many, many years. If I recall correctly, she "stayed" with him in the gov's mansion.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:46:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I remember hearing that Willy Don was gay all the way back in the 70's and that Hilda May was just a beard. Whether it is true or not I don't know but that was the common belief among those of us that grew up in or around Baltimore City.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:36:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is not a pillow biter. He had a long time girl friend that died several years ago. Her name was Hilda May Snoops. They were together for many, many years. If I recall correctly, she "stayed" with him in the gov's mansion.

Hilda May was only his "companion" for show.  If you recall, she wasnt much of a looker either .  I've heard all types of stories: The gov's yacht, Delaware beaches, etc.  I have been told it's common knowledge in state govt circles but not talked about.  Thats what I was told when I asked about it.  (I worked for the state for 11 years).  However, it is rumor and only rumor, (just lots of it) I have no first hand knowledge that would confirm any of this.  Now that I think about it, he is probably a studly heterosexual
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
People need to get over it. Willy Don is like that. Has been, always will be. He speaks his mind. He is a lone time fixture in the political arean in MD. He has got more political power than the gov.

Being a father of two girls I would be pissed! She needs to teach the old dog a lesson in the proper meaning of being a gentleman. This is one time I would use a harassment lawsuit to do just that.

Type of crude behavoir wouldn't expect from an educated man.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Being a father of two girls I would be pissed! She needs to teach the old dog a lesson in the proper meaning of being a gentleman. This is one time I would use a harassment lawsuit to do just that.

Yea, lets sue him, The courts aren't filled enough with BS law suits....I think the lawyers need more money too.

Gee your honor, I didn't know eating McDonalds 3 time a day would make me fat.....
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, lets sue him, The courts aren't filled enough with BS law suits....I think the lawyers need more money too.

Gee your honor, I didn't know eating McDonalds 3 time a day would make me fat.....

At least it didn't take to long to get a proper response! Thank You, no I won't sue either but I would file a complant , no one needs to put up with ignorant remarks like that. And if it was my daughter I would be doing my best to get the media all over this and do my best to shame the jerk.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top