Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/26/2006 1:12:20 PM EDT
There is a whole fleet of cops cars, an big fire engine looking "Alarmer's: Cp looking truck, at least three armoer vehicles and I don't even knwo what else blocking off the street between the corner of my neighborhood for about a block south on Hammond's Ferry Road.

Looks like either something really cool like busting up a meth-lab or something, or they just decided to do some training right in town without letting anyone know.

If I hear anything I'll keep you updated but I was hoping some of the guys close by like bblake might know something.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:36:30 PM EDT
Nothing on the news about it... I;ll have to ask some neighbors tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:05:46 PM EDT
I doupt it will be on the news. No dogs where harmed.

What you saw was the staging area for a S.O.S. call out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:07:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:34:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bblake00:

I was actually figuring you might have heard something... since it was going on in Linthicum.... I figured if they were busting people up and bringing them in it might be where you work.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:45:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pathfinder74:

Originally Posted By bblake00:

I was actually figuring you might have heard something... since it was going on in Linthicum.... I figured if they were busting people up and bringing them in it might be where you work.

It was a domestic.

The husband told his wife to fix him a sammich she said fuck you, he gave his pimp hand a work out. ( <---JOKE PART) The po-po got called and he refused to come out when they showed up.

Thats where you came in when you saw the staging area.

I didn't find out about it until I saw this post and did some checking.

They get called out quite a bit for stupid stuff. You wont see it on the news unless there is shots fired or a real high profile event of some type. A little smack a bitch and hide in the house generally doesn't do it unless some one dies.

I work out of the Edgewater station now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:05:33 AM EDT
It seriously looked like they were getting ready to do an invasion of a small country. I didn't even realize this area had those freakin armored vehicle things. They had frickin turrets on them and everything. And the big ass mobile command center thing. I took the dog for a walk after Smallville was over and it was like nothing had been there. It was weird. I thought I'd see some burning buildings and shell casings all over the street at least. Lame.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:17:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 8:22:51 AM EDT by bblake00]
I agree. They do love their battle-rattle. The "Car" they got through a grant I believe. Same as alot of the big ticket equipment that's in inventory.

Some of their toys are pretty nice. If you want to take a look at it, the county does an Police/Fire expo once a year in the late spring early summer at the HQ in Millersville.

They have this thing every now and then in Davidsonville

PDF Link
Top Top