Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2005 5:44:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:35:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Why do they so adamantly want to take our guns away....... we're all ..... "good" people :-P
Link Posted: 6/14/2005 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#2]
That reminds me... when is the next election and who should us gun-toting, out of the politics loop, sheeple vote for?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#3]
This only makes me want to stay in South West Asia longer since I at least get to carry my gun all the time like I used to in Texas.  Maryland is so liberal it makes me sick and wish I had never bought a house there.  I do not understand these folks they should all have to walk the streets of Mosul or Baghdad or Tikrit and see how they feel about being unarmed.  Peace will come through firepower superiority and by the grace of GOD.  I guess the real issue is will the Army finally move me away from Maryland after almost five years there I still can't believe how nuts some of these folks are.  Too bad we don't have more like Roscoe Bartlett in the rest of Maryland it would be a nice state.

The Army Owns the night
God bless America
Very Respectfully,
David
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Assault weapon ban revived

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/politics/bal-weapons0209,1,717681.story?coll=bal-local-headlines

ANNAPOLIS // Semiautomatic weapons would be banned in Maryland under an assault weapons ban proposed today by a Democratic lawmaker.

The measure, proposed unsuccessfully last year, would make possession of an automatic weapon on the list punishable by at least five years in prison, unless the owners can prove they legally had the gun before the ban would take effect.

"These are weapons of war. These are not for hunting," said Del. Neil Quinter, D-Howard County, who sponsored the bill. A similar bill failed last year.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

ANNAPOLIS // Semiautomatic weapons would be banned in Maryland under an assault weapons ban proposed today by a Democratic lawmaker.

The measure, proposed unsuccessfully last year, would make possession of an automatic weapon on the list punishable by at least five years in prison, unless the owners can prove they legally had the gun before the ban would take effect.

"These are weapons of war. These are not for hunting," said Del. Neil Quinter, D-Howard County, who sponsored the bill. A similar bill failed last year.

Huh? Since when is a class III falling under a semi-auto weapons ban?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:35:06 AM EDT
[#6]
My beef is also with HB140 - the nanny act. It requires EVERYONE on a recreational craft to wear a lifejacket - becaues democrats know better than us what is best!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:12:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My beef is also with HB140 - the nanny act. It requires EVERYONE on a recreational craft to wear a lifejacket - becaues democrats know better than us what is best!

Does that include Ted Kennedy's car?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top