Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2003 8:35:17 AM EDT
Anyone else seen the promos for this story?  They're doing a story on him tonight.  Of course it called "Black man with a gun".  Some preacher who's promoting safe shooting and packing for protection and not being afraid to take back the streets....wonder what spin is going to get put on it since its a black preacher.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 12:03:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it Ken?  I don't recall him being a preacher - but anything is possible.

www.blackmanwithagun.com
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I wasnt able to see it, was it any good? Same old Left-wing baltimore news again?
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know about your local news, but I just saw a 3 minute piece on the "Black Man with a Gun", and it was about as pro 2A as I could have hoped for... they interviewed him and he was coherent and logical in his arguments, and then they interviewed a woman who was following his principals.  It floored me when I heard a black gal talking about how important the 2nd amendment is!  I thought it was great!
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 3:42:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is it Ken?  I don't recall him being a preacher - but anything is possible.

www.blackmanwithagun.com

Yup its him alright...they even showed his web site.  The photo on the front is that one so that he gets attention, he says.

They didn't really portray him one way or the other, he basicly just got his five minutes and then the woman that Gunbert mentioned got to say her piece(no pun intended).  He's former a federal agent with a background in security, so he's been around firearms for a long time and is an assistant preacher at some church.  Was really an eye-opener to see something like this.  Shows that the second ammendment fight is still alive and kicking on both sides.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:36:46 AM EDT
[#5]
F4YR & I met Ken when he came to talk at a MCDL meeting (then he sold copies of his book).  He is active in the MD area legislatively (good for us!) and the local (Baltimore) chapter of his club is run by Claudette, she holds an annual JuneTeenth day shoot at the AGC.

A very pro 2nd Admendment lady and very enthusiastic about her organization and the ideas it represents.

Go 10th Cav!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top