Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2003 7:20:53 AM EDT
  I am curious to know where in the Baltimore area or Maryland you can shoot fully automatic weapons? None of the 4 0r 5 ranges I know of allow it. And why do ranges prohibit it? Any information would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Select Fire, in Glen Burnie lets you go full auto.  BUT!!!!!  only sub calibers like 45 an 9mm.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Same at Continental.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I would suggest you contact the guy who owns SelectFire in Glen burnie. I am pretting sure he and a bunck of other FA guys get together a few times a year to shoot outdoor.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#4]
The range I've been looking at joining in Harrisburg, only 40 minutes from me, has outdoor machinegun pits.  I also know there is/was a machinegun club at the Marriottsville range, but I don't know if they are actually allowed to use full-auto there.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#5]
There has been no machine-gun club at Marritsville in a long-long time.  Just this year the president wanted to have an annual Machine gun shoot and a bunch of the trustees threw a fit...

The Maryland Rifle & Pistol club used to have monthly machingun shoots at Ft Meade.  As far as I know those were stopped when FT Meade required the use of non-lead ammo on their pistol ranges (that is where the shoots were held).  You could contact them to see if they have a new location for the shoots.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 4:24:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The Maryland Rifle & Pistol club used to have monthly machingun shoots at Ft Meade.  As far as I know those were stopped when FT Meade required the use of non-lead ammo on their pistol ranges.

If it's not the noise then it's the lead.  One  thing after another.  It won't be long, there will be no places left to shoot.  This is becoming very frustrating.

The crap starts here: U.N. Seeking Global Gun Control
then it all just rolls down hill and lands on us, US citizens.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 8:48:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey, blue helmets make great targets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top