Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 3:03:32 PM EDT
You better let them know here:www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=65&t=189667 You would like one of these with your state flag on them!:

Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:33:35 AM EDT
[#1]
To ensure you can keep wearing it in the future, shouldn't the Maryland cap look like this?

Link Posted: 7/7/2003 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Hey, we might be making progress. Hopfully Erlich doesnt puss out on us. Ive got plans to move out regardless anyhow
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey fight4yourrights
You all better watch out up there.
I've heard info that Rendell the Rat is on the loose. Trying to take ALL your handguns.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:49:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey,

Me too.  I'm waiting for flying cars to I can move to VA but still keep my job & have the kids visit their grandparents.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Md'ers and DE'ers keep telling them we need the hats!
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 10:10:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Dont forget to click the link again and tell them we want a MD AND DE ARFCOM hat!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top