Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not seeing the poll

Is it only on facebook?
Yep, need to have FB.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 12:47:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Current KSTP poll data:

Do you support stronger gun control laws for Minnesota?

10% YES.

90% NO

10,207 total votes

Source: KSTP Facebook Poll (must login)
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I often wonder how many people are out there who are still in any way influenced by poll results like this.
View Quote
Not enough
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Unless there is a cosmic shift in the direction of the political winds over the next two years, the future of our right to bear arms in this state looks bleak.  I'm predicting that in the summer of 2021 it'll come to a screeching stop, and we'll be added to the list of states nobody wants to be a part of.

Sorry for the defeatist tone, but the writing is on the wall boys.

Until then all we can do is give them hell and hold it off as long as we can and maybe catch a lucky break here and there....we'll need every one we can get.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Unless there is a cosmic shift in the direction of the political winds over the next two years, the future of our right to bear arms in this state looks bleak.  I'm predicting that in the summer of 2021 it'll come to a screeching stop, and we'll be added to the list of states nobody wants to be a part of.

Sorry for the defeatist tone, but the writing is on the wall boys.

Until then all we can do is give them hell and hold it off as long as we can and maybe catch a lucky break here and there....we'll need every one we can get.
View Quote
I'm an extreme optimist and even I admit that unless SCOTUS eventually adds some meat to their Heller and Macdonald rulings, the 2A will be destroyed state by state.  Everything is a delaying action at this point.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 7:34:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 10:59:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:00:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Screenshot?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:43:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Screenshot?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Screenshot?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#13]
It's going to be civil war with all these fucktard communist. That's just the way it is heading.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:51:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Assholes
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 3:46:34 PM EDT
[#16]
HF8 UBCs and HF9 Red Flag bills have dropped

Link Posted: 1/11/2019 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#18]
If you live in SD11 there is a special election on Feb 5th to fill an open Senate seat (and hopefully gain a GOP position).  Right now the GOP holds a narrow majority in the Senate and is our only firewall against a complete takeover by the gun grabbers in the DFL.

Please don't forget to vote, and take someone with you when you do!  We need Jason Rarick to win this seat!!!

Map of SD 11
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 12:16:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If you live in SD11 there is a special election on Feb 5th to fill an open Senate seat (and hopefully gain a GOP position).  Right now the GOP holds a narrow majority in the Senate and is our only firewall against a complete takeover by the gun grabbers in the DFL.

Please don't forget to vote, and take someone with you when you do!  We need Jason Rarick to win this seat!!!

Map of SD 11
View Quote
Didn’t realize that was happening. We need that seat!!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:04:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Map of SD 11
View Quote
GET OUT and VOTE THIS GUY IN!!!!

Outstate needs solid 2A reps to combat the lunatics in metro Modadishu
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#21]
I know some people who live in that district.  I'll be on their asses daily about this.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I know some people who live in that district.  I'll be on their asses daily about this.
View Quote
Can we bus in?
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Can we bus in?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Hit the poll

Attachment Attached File

We really need to smash this....
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
Had my gf vote for me
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:12:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Poll has ended.

No: 87%  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Coincidence? I think not.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Don't forget to vote for Jason Rarick on Feb 5th to move him over to the Senate where we need him!

Link Posted: 1/23/2019 11:26:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/26/2019 2:39:43 AM EDT
[#31]
I can see them now. Should I vote for this? Hold on let me check that Facebook poll.
Link Posted: 1/26/2019 10:42:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I can see them now. Should I vote for this? Hold on let me check that Facebook poll.
View Quote
The Democrats do that with the Star Tribune poll from last year showing 90% want universal background checks!
Link Posted: 1/26/2019 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The Democrats do that with the Star Tribune poll from last year showing 90% want universal background checks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And 80% of that 90%, 100% don’t understand UBC’s.
Link Posted: 1/26/2019 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you really believe if it was 20% in favor that they would not pursue universal background checks? They are going pursue gun legislation no matter what. They don’t vote for the will of the people they vote for the will of the party.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 6:06:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Walker made it blue in WI...
You might be surprised, that quiet fellow at the counter buying ammo:
Might just be a veteran and “libtard” “cummunist” or any other of the misguided name calling.
I’ve never voted for red, and have been a shootist my entire life. More than 55 years of gun ownership.
Heck I had an “assault “ rifle 5 decades ago. Like my private parts, no one but my wife and training
Company saw my rifle or my gun.

Riling up the Ellisons, yeowling sharia when it’s just a silly over statement will only make it more difficult.
MN house is still strong on life liberty and country.

That said with these low prices I’m taking advantage. The goofy hairy legged gal in Birkenstock’s doesn’t need to know.
Out of sight out of mind.

It won’t be the NRA that leads the march. The MN based group is the answer IMO, but tone down the name calling.
It pushes supporters away..

Sorry about the typing. WeehoursandiPad huntandpeck, damn space bar!
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I suspect we have very different definitions of almost every meaningful word in that sentence.

I have no problem whatsoever with people who aren't lockstep with the state or national Republican parties (I'm sure as hell not), but any gun owner in this state who has voted Democrat had better not be surprised at where we are today -- and had better be paying their "fair share" into the fight to offset where their votes have left us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suspect we have very different definitions of almost every meaningful word in that sentence.

I have no problem whatsoever with people who aren't lockstep with the state or national Republican parties (I'm sure as hell not), but any gun owner in this state who has voted Democrat had better not be surprised at where we are today -- and had better be paying their "fair share" into the fight to offset where their votes have left us.
Well said.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Might just be a veteran and "libtard" "cummunist" or any other of the misguided name calling.
I've never voted for red, and have been a shootist my entire life. More than 55 years of gun ownership.
Heck I had an "assault " rifle 5 decades ago. Like my private parts, no one but my wife and training

Riling up the Ellisons, yeowling sharia when it's just a silly over statement will only make it more difficult.

That said with these low prices I'm taking advantage. The goofy hairy legged gal in Birkenstock's doesn't need to know.

It won't be the NRA that leads the march. The MN based group is the answer IMO, but tone down the name calling.

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.tenor.com/images/86eb7c00905ba5fa58b0e0bc7c7c7486/tenor.gif
I reacted exactly the same way when I read that
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 7:58:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Might just be a veteran and “libtard” “cummunist” or any other of the misguided name calling.
I’ve never voted for red, and have been a shootist my entire life. More than 55 years of gun ownership.
Heck I had an “assault “ rifle 5 decades ago. Like my private parts, no one but my wife and training

Riling up the Ellisons, yeowling sharia when it’s just a silly over statement will only make it more difficult.

That said with these low prices I’m taking advantage. The goofy hairy legged gal in Birkenstock’s doesn’t need to know.

It won’t be the NRA that leads the march. The MN based group is the answer IMO, but tone down the name calling.

View Quote
Are you going to hand in your weapons when the people you’ve been voting for tell you to?
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:02:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Redacted.

I’ll stick to the build threads.

AND I will join and support the MN group listed. Happy to see an NRA alternative! Especially a local org.

Thanks for what you do for insuring MN 2nd ammendment rights!
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:19:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Who defines "mentally ill" if there law is changed? If you are a mental patient, you already can't have guns.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:39:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#45]
The anti-Rarick ads (Jessica's story) play almost constantly every time the kids watch a Youtube video.  The ads are so nauseating even the kids are getting sick of them.

It will be interesting to see if he wins.  The seat has been held by someone in the Lourey family since 1996 and they are pretty well known in the area, so chances are high that Stu will win.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 10:02:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Map of SD 11
View Quote
Please get out and vote tomorrow!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Early reports are saying Rarick has won SD11!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've been watching all evening.  Earlier it was just under half of all precincts reporting with Rarick trailing by 78 votes.  Just now, it's almost 80% reporting and Rarick is up by almost 800...and I think that's enough of a lead to hold.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:57:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Great news!!!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top