Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2017 2:23:11 PM EDT
Hey guys,  is there anybody in the metro area that carries a decent EDC belt? Mine just kinda warped and ripped... also looking for a new holster for my gp100 match champ. Just down hunting with the old man for the weekend. Help would be appreciated!
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Bill's Gunship in Robbinsdale is kind of close to Minneapolis. Depending on how far you are willing to go, there are plenty of other options as well. Atomic Tactical and DK Mags among them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 9:23:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 12:18:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Streichers may have what you need.

https://www.streichers.com/locations
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:17:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the time guys. I actually waited until I was in the brainerd area and stopped by bills guns there. Picked up a galco instructors belt and for the past 3 days I've been very pleased with it. Same day I stopped by glens army navy in grand rapids and picked up a blackhawk dual position holster for my gp100, also been carrying that the last 3 days hunting and I'm very pleased with the combination. I was hoping the holster I ended up with would have a sight cover/guard, but I don't foresee it being an issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top