Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 7:07:33 PM EDT
Last year on a off year local election someone bashed in my mailbox, now this year just when I put on my Republican signs someone bashed in my mail box last night

The good thing is I upgraded mailboxes to a better one so the vandals didn't bash it in, just knocked it off the post.

I really would like to put up a sign on the mailbox that says " Hey ASSHOLE! Next time knock on my front door and take a swing at me!"

Frickin' Liberal punks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:45:53 AM EDT
I just went by a Republican's sign yesterday, amongst a nest of various political signs, & that was the only one vandalized.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:14:46 AM EDT
Tolerance, brothers...tolerance in action.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:21:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By mcnielsen:
Tolerance, brothers...tolerance in action.

You know it! And they say we are from the party of "hate" yeah right.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:48:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2010 5:53:42 PM EDT by 4weelin]
you need to put up a bigger sign.

P.S. I see you renewed your ARFCOM membership
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:18:41 PM EDT
Funny thing about those signs that I've noticed, no one is putting them up. I work in St Paul and am on the road right through the grand ave neighborhood repeatedly through the day. They used to be everywhere. I guess some might be embarrassed about who they vote/voted for.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:35:26 PM EDT
I remember an episode of CSI where a guy repeatedly had his mailbox smashed so he set it up so he could swap the mailbox real quick with one filled with concrete. I believe the result was the kid smacked it with a bat from a car and broke his arm, I cant remember how but somehow the car smashed into a tree. Tree 1, punks 0.

So tempting.

Originally Posted By UZI4you:
Last year on a off year local election someone bashed in my mailbox, now this year just when I put on my Republican signs someone bashed in my mail box last night

The good thing is I upgraded mailboxes to a better one so the vandals didn't bash it in, just knocked it off the post.

I really would like to put up a sign on the mailbox that says " Hey ASSHOLE! Next time knock on my front door and take a swing at me!"

Frickin' Liberal punks.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:21:48 AM EDT
I've noticed considerably less enthusiasm for political involvement in general. You used to be able to see lawn signs everywhere. Now, hardly anybody does it. I think a lot of people are still worn out from the U.S. Senate recount.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:04:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GrandForks:
I've noticed considerably less enthusiasm for political involvement in general. You used to be able to see lawn signs everywhere. Now, hardly anybody does it. I think a lot of people are still worn out from the U.S. Senate recount.

I'm going to have a hard time even going to the polls, PERIOD this year...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:36:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 4weelin:

I did! Were you the one who paid for my first membership? If so thank you!

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:44:01 PM EDT
I know the feeling, but fortunately, there are a couple of good candidates for whom I'm VERY excited to vote. I'll show up for them.

If you vote for nobody else, I would still encourage you to show up to the polls to vote for Greg Wersel (judicial candidate).

Originally Posted By mcnielsen:
Originally Posted By GrandForks:

I'm going to have a hard time even going to the polls, PERIOD this year...

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:56:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By UZI4you:
Originally Posted By 4weelin:

I did! Were you the one who paid for my first membership? If so thank you!

Yup!
Top Top