Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 3:58:33 PM EDT
It's been 5 years since I went to a Twin Cities Gun Show.  I was really anticipating going there and seeing some great Vendors with some good Stuff on hand.  Items such as Tango Down,  MAG Pul  Etc Etc.  Items that you seen on the net,  but if you could see them in person you would pay a few bucks extra.  

I went to a Show in Memphis last fall and there was a ton of vendors carrying a huge array of all of the accessories we crave on here.  You could see them in person.  The Twin Cities show had a few bits of AR gadjetry but nothing major.  I couldnt even find a set of Rail Ladders.

Perhaps it's a business Opportunity for someone.

LEt me know your thoughts.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a good number of AR upgrades at the show. But the problem was that the place was so packed that you could not look at all the tables with out getting pushed around by the crowd. I saw a few dealers with magpul stuff.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you go look at the DPMS room?  Did you check out Defesive Edge?  Did you check with Mark at Oak Grove Arms?  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I couldnt even find a set of Rail Ladders.

You didn't look real hard then. DPMS had them and so did a few of the dealers on the floor. I saw at least 3 tables other than DPMS that had rail ladders.

Otherwise, I'd have to agree with you. I was expecting quite a bit more than was there. Other than DPMS, I saw one other table with a nice assortment of AR parts. Sully had some AR stuff as well, not much though. I will be paying Sully another visit late next month though.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I was hoping to find an LMT BUIS but didn't. Once my lower arrives that's all I need to complete the gun.

GL
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:38:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I found what I was looking for, only some of it was priced too high.  $74 for a Colt 9mm AR mag is a bit much.  But I got some good deals from DPMS on a vice block/armorers wrench.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:44:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I found what I was looking for, only some of it was priced too high.  $74 for a Colt 9mm AR mag is a bit much.  

Was that at John Mason?

One of the ammo guys was trying to sell Wolf .223 for $185/case!  I wonder if there are enough uninformed people in the world that buy it at that price to make any money.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I found what I was looking for, only some of it was priced too high.  $74 for a Colt 9mm AR mag is a bit much.  

Was that at John Mason?

One of the ammo guys was trying to sell Wolf .223 for $185/case!  I wonder if there are enough uninformed people in the world that buy it at that price to make any money.

I don't know who it is, he had a table with shitloads of mags, mostly for pistols.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Everything I saw was fully appreciated.hock.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top