Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 5:13:29 AM EDT
I apologies to you bushben for mocking you.

It was a poor welocome and in I feel ashamed. Don't let a couple of us smarta$$es stop you from hanging around and participating here. We need more people here in the hometown forum and the conduct which I participated in sure as heck wont encourage new people to come on board.

I myself dont post much here but I have learned quite a lot by just reading. So please stick around! Heck....for all we know you may know a lot more about AR's than quite a few of us.

Again, Sorry for being such a a$$.

Welcome aboard!

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:16:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 6:18:30 AM EDT by m-dc]
oops
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:18:17 AM EDT
Takes a big man to do this.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:25:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 9:33:54 AM EDT by 610]
NDT3 thanks for your apology. It was a stand-up thing for you to take the time to make things right.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:05:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 610:
NDT3 thanks for your apology. Bushben is close friends with me and others here on this site. I was pissed when I saw your laughing head reply but decided not to tarnish his post further. It was a stand-up thing for you to take the time to make things right.

I am a little disappointed with this whole thing.

I had hoped that others involved with giving bushben a tough time would also chime in and let bushben know he was welcome aboard the forum. It didn't happen. The result, I fear has been that people have assumed that I instigated or was somehow responsible for this, especially since the original thread has dissapeared. All I said was the following:

How many AR15's can I get for a 67 GTO. It has a Munci four speed and a tri power

People reading this thread will assume I really said something drastic.

If I remember correctly, others had more smiley faces than I.

I have asked the mod to remove this thread....but it is still here.

I should have emailed bushben directly with the apology.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:41:25 AM EDT
NTD3 sorry, I edited my post. I thought you had posted the first response. Check your IM.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:15:11 AM EDT
I didn't post in Bushbens original post, but there's 2 things that are pretty much guaranteed in the MN Hometown forum:

B. We're disfunctional together, and that seems to work..... kinda
6. We will never agree on anything, and then we'll argue about that.
IX. We tend to make fun of things first, and then..... uh.... well, I guess that's it.

Eitherway, I hope you come back/stick around WELCOME!!!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:18:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 11:18:44 AM EDT by mcnielsen]
MyWar is right but he forgot to mention that: XXIV. his avatar also changes on a daily basis!

Although the post is gone, seem to recall welcoming you, directing you to the EE and probably giving you a for your trade offer. I hope you took the for what it was: welcoming fresh meat to the grinder as K suggests on the above post!

Please come back and contribute, and become a member so you can get access to the IGNORE button!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:55:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mcnielsen:

Please come back and contribute, and become a member so you can get access to the IGNORE button!

Dont I wish.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:35:32 PM EDT
Oops, forgot to add:

XXIV. my avatar changes on a daily basis (thanks M.)

***My avatar-fu is week. Actually somebody stole my last two avatars from me, which forced the change. I made this one (from a Simpsons episode, but I chopped it, etc), so hopefully no more thievery. We should make it a new game, steal MyWar's avitar!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:50:52 PM EDT
thanks for the apologie. now who needs a 1973 olds??
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:49:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bushben:
thanks for the apologie. now who needs a 1973 olds??

Capitolize" now " bitch!

Welcome aboard amigo!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:33:53 AM EDT
yo m-dc, do you have my money and my glock 21?? dose any one own a XD in .45 acp?? if so how do you like it??
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:13:42 AM EDT

yo m-dc, do you have my money and my glock 21?? dose any one own a XD in .45 acp?? if so how do you like it??

Money? Allowance is not till Friday.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:39:42 PM EDT

dose any one own a XD in .45 acp?? if so how do you like it??

I think your keyboard is broken...its shift key doesn't work and it spells bad

Evil_Ed has one....if you ask nice, he'll probably let you finger it
Top Top