Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/20/2006 2:43:43 PM EDT
Their site is here.

Anyone here belong to this club? It looks pretty cool - rifle out to 1000 yards! - but their calendar isn't updated, so I don't know when the next meeting is so I can go join up. What's the deal?!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:56:21 PM EDT
I wish it was closer to the Cities!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:38:29 PM EDT
I bet money they will have a table at the show this coming MWCA show at the Fairgrounds. I tend to think they have a waiting list to join. But, I would touch base with them at the gun show!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:23:15 PM EDT
where in mn is it?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:07:03 PM EDT
According to their website, their range is in Harris. Just a bit north of the Twin Cities on Hwy 35.

John

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:43:17 PM EDT
I have been a member of the club for about 6 years now. I mainly use the KD (Known Distance) range for service rifle. If you have any questions I might be able to help out. I also belong to Minnetonka Fish and Game in St. Francis. Each club has their own good and bad aspects.

Jeff
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:54:13 PM EDT
I live in NE Mpls, so it's not absurdly far (~50 miles), at least for a weekend.

I guess I'm looking for a place that has good facilities but also good membership - cool people and lots of things to get involved in (i.e., 3-gun, trap league, highpower, etc...). Bill's is fine every once in a while, but shooting indoors gets old - and it's expensive!
Top Top