Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 2:43:43 PM EDT
Their site is here.

Anyone here belong to this club? It looks pretty cool - rifle out to 1000 yards! - but their calendar isn't updated, so I don't know when the next meeting is so I can go join up. What's the deal?!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish it was closer to the Cities!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I bet money they will have a table at the show this coming MWCA show at the Fairgrounds.  I tend to think they have a waiting list to join.  But, I would touch base with them at the gun show!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#3]
where in mn is it?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#4]
According to their website,  their range is in Harris.  Just a bit north of the Twin Cities on Hwy 35.

John

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been a member of the club for about 6 years now.  I mainly use the KD (Known Distance) range for service rifle.  If you have any questions I might be able to help out.  I also belong to Minnetonka Fish and Game in St. Francis.  Each club has their own good and bad aspects.

Jeff
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I live in NE Mpls, so it's not absurdly far (~50 miles), at least for a weekend.

I guess I'm looking for a place that has good facilities but also good membership - cool people and lots of things to get involved in (i.e., 3-gun, trap league, highpower, etc...). Bill's is fine every once in a while, but shooting indoors gets old - and it's expensive!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top