Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 11:23:17 AM EDT
A while back there was a discussion on Benelli Shotguns.  Someone was nice enough to inform me of two M3s that were located in WI.  Whom ever was nice enough to do that would make me happy to resend it!  I have erased the IM/email.

Regards, Stubby
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
That was me.

The Gun shop is H&H Guns in Prescott WI, right across from Hastings MN.

I forgot how much they wanted for the M3s. One had a straight stock and 4 shot extended tube, the other had a 2 shot tube and pistol grip stock, and maybe ghost ring sights.

Give them a call at 715-262-5024 ask for Neil.

Also ask Neil if there is any room on the price, he will give you a fair price if he can.

Have a good one,

Chris
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I was going to offer to buy both and combine them into the gun I used to have then sell off the other.  Thanks again, I'll track them down.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Scheel's in St. Cloud has one also.  Didn't look at the price though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top