Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:36:19 PM EDT
Do any of you have a subscription to Small Arms Review mag? I ask because mine repeatedly arrives late and opened. on occasion it arrives not at all. I just got the current issue in the mail today opened/ thumbed through. it usually arrives like clockwork on the 4th of the month. i am going to have a talk with the local Post Master on friday, but want to know if any of you have the same problem. i also have an email in to the magazine and plan on calling them on friday before i see the PM to make sure all my ducks are in a row before i file a formal compaint.

thanks!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:57:03 PM EDT

are your pages sticky?

Maybe one of us is your mail man.

Kiss your tax return goodbye.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:18:42 PM EDT
So if it repeatedly arrives late or not at all, how does it arrive like clockwork on the 4th?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:15:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Trinity5:
So if it repeatedly arrives late or not at all, how does it arrive like clockwork on the 4th?

lol! Stop confusing us with the facts.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:52:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/16/2006 5:52:52 AM EDT by MyWar]

Originally Posted By inferno715:
lol! Stop confusing us with the facts.

[homersimpson] Everybody knows that 92% of the people can make a statistic say whatever they want it to say [/homersimpson]

ETA: But really, be carefull messing with the mailman!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:24:48 AM EDT
Don't need a subscription...just steal the one from the guy down the street. Make sure I return it in a week. Same for his Sunday paper.
(Oh shit...that's YOU?!!!)
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:45:44 AM EDT
I hope he doesn't plan on going "Postal"!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:47:21 PM EDT
LOL you guys are too funny

No worries about the tax return, it goes to my permanent address. i followed my wife so she could finish up her degree. the only thing i get for mail here is are my magazine subscriptions. i've only been getting it at this address since sept. of those 6 issues 2 arrived on the 4th (unopened), 3 arrived 1-2 weeks late opened/thumbed through, and 1 was swiped. the last three previous addresses i received it at arrived on the 4th almost every month.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:33:58 AM EDT
well i chickened out! i realized that i have gun parts coming, and don't want to risk losing them.
Top Top