Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/15/2006 10:27:08 AM EDT
We will be learning and practicing them tonight during live fire range excercise in the Defensive Handgun 101 class at Tactics/Bills Gun Range in Robbinsdale. The cost is $30 plus targets and starts at 5PM.

That is all. Please continue with your internet day...
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:09:01 PM EDT
I would love to go to those classes, but ironically, I have classes tonight and tomorrow night. Oh well, maybe when finals are over and the bar review class starts up in late May.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:23:29 PM EDT
Too laid up after my chiropractor visit. Hurts so good. Have fun tonight.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:10:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mcnielsen:
We will be learning and practicing them tonight during live fire range excercise in the Defensive Handgun 101 class at Tactics/Bills Gun Range in Robbinsdale. The cost is $30 plus targets and starts at 5PM.

That is all. Please continue with your internet day...

Do we have to miss the targests like you too........ or are we alowed to hit.

Oh no he didn't Speznats bitch slap on it's way. I kill you bastard guy.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:13:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:30:45 AM EDT
Classes always start at 5 becuase Len, the instructor lives in WI. Class ends at 8, he gets on the road around 8:30---you get the picture. You can show up late. Classes hit the range between 5:15 and 5:30 depending on the discussions before shooting.

have fun
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:32:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By death451:

Oh yes he did!

I kill you two times! Then I bring you back to life and kill you again!

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night. About 20 shooters and several who have not ever worked from the holster. Major improvements were shown by everyone as the night progressed.

Thanks to biga_mn for your help and the Dirkastan patch. I will wear it proudly on my Latin Kings Gangwear!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:07:17 AM EDT
Your like Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris all in one Mike that is why I know you were just shooting ghosts behind the targets.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:42:36 AM EDT

Your like Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris all in one Mike that is why I know you were just shooting ghosts behind the targets.

Mike wants to learn to shoot like Don Johnson aka Sonny Corckett
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:46:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dpmmn:

Mike wants to learn to shoot look cool like Don Johnson aka Sonny Crockett

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:37:35 AM EDT
Its probly been said a hundred times but i have to say these classes are great. The quality of instruction is very impressive and the instructors dont make u feel like a dumbass when you screw up (which i do quite often). Its also nice to see the instructors work so well together and have fun as they are teaching.

Keep up the good work and its nice to see some more classes being added for march.

Cody
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:01:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dpmmn:

Mike wants to learn to shoot look cool like Don Johnson aka Sonny Crockett

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:48:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By rash750:
Its probly been said a hundred times but i have to say these classes are great. The quality of instruction is very impressive and the instructors dont make u feel like a dumbass when you screw up (which i do quite often). Its also nice to see the instructors work so well together and have fun as they are teaching.

Keep up the good work and its nice to see some more classes being added for march.

Cody

Thanks, Cody! Thanks for making the drive from St. Cloud to come last night! Great to meet you.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:48:19 AM EDT
mike is man pretty.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:47:23 PM EDT

Oh yes he did!

I kill you two times! Then I bring you back to life and kill you again!

Then I kill your dog!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:01:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:50:25 PM EDT
Hey that Sonny Crocket Pistola is a classic - Bren 10?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:44:16 PM EDT
Wednesday was my first outing to any handgun training of any kind, and it was a blast! (It really felt sort of like an Army range, though - being so close to so many people with guns, all shooting at the same time...I had to restrain myself from responding with "hooah" when mcnielsen said, "shooters ready!")

It was a great class...extremely illuminating...I'll be coming again for sure!

I was the short lefty with the only Sig in the bunch, BTW...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:55:36 PM EDT
You did great, Delobius! Especially improving by taking a second off that draw time. Hope to see you next time!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:24:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By rn22723:
Hey that Sonny Crocket Pistola is a classic - Bren 10?

You are correct sir!
Top Top