Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 3:02:30 PM EDT
I called my dealer in WI to see if he could order a PS90 and SIG 556. He said that he could not place a order for the SIG because he does not have a contract with SIG for their rifles, Handguns but not rifles.

My FFL said to check with Cabela's but, I would rather buy else where.

Thanks,

Chris
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a good chance Bill's will have them. Talk to John and see...
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:20:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Call the Gunstop and check with Larry or Howard, or may be try Mark at Oak Grove Arms!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:37:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder Who will be the first Minnesota Member to get one?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:59:06 AM EDT
[#4]
The SIG is going to be tough to find for a while. It sounds like the first run is only for 1000 rifles and a dealer has to order at least 16 handguns to qualify for reserving 2 of the rifles. Better believe they will be selling over list
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Better believe they will be selling over list

+1
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:07:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I read that Sig at shotshow is saying the Sig 556 isn't going to hit stores until September '06?  Any truth to that?

*** A little off topic but:  I was at Gunstop last night, and Larry had just gotten in a S&W AR-15.  I haven't heard much of these?  Are they new, or just rare....
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:08:23 AM EDT
[#7]
The new Sig rifle it is supposed to have to reliablity of an AK with the accuracy of an AR. Right?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:23:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The new Sig rifle it is supposed to have to reliablity of an AK with the accuracy of an AR. Right?

Plus, it chops vegetables, gets 50 miles to the gallon and will fold your laundry!

You never have to clean it.  If you do it voids the warranty.  

Plus, it shoots all caliber ammo out of the same barrel.  Got some extra 8mm Mauser ammo laying around?  Load it and shoot it through your Sig556!  

[major sarcasm intended]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I read that Sig at shotshow is saying the Sig 556 isn't going to hit stores until September '06?  Any truth to that?

*** A little off topic but:  I was at Gunstop last night, and Larry had just gotten in a S&W AR-15.  I haven't heard much of these?  Are they new, or just rare....

I think the Smith is pretty much a Stag.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#10]
I wish they had made the Sig look more like a real 551, with a side-folding stock and a nice rear sight.

Speaking of the Gunstop, where on earth is that place?  Sorry for the potential hijack...
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Cursarius

Here is the Address. it is by 494 and Hwy 7 in the Gleenlake Area.
The Store Just has the letters GS on the marquee. Give them a call and they will give you directions.

Gunstop
14410 Excelsior Blvd.
Minnetonka, MN 55345
952-474-4570

I know they have a FN PS90 coming in at some time.

I am one of the people who help out there selling guns, but right now I am on my way to the sandbox.

Sgt Bly
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Plus, it chops vegetables, gets 50 miles to the gallon and will fold your laundry!

Plus, it shoots all caliber ammo out of the same barrel.  Got some extra 8mm Mauser ammo laying around?  Load it and shoot it through your Sig556!  

[major sarcasm intended]

Is that the gun Al Pacino used in Heat
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:24:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[major sarcasm intended]

But will it do my taxes, including the notoriously cryptic Schedule D of the Federal 1040 form?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top