Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/31/2006 1:42:01 PM EDT
I am looking for a Benelli M1 Super 90 w/21" barrel. Does anyone know of any gunshops in Minnesota that sell Benelli's? I am looking to trade a Browning Citori that I don't use much anymore.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:57:21 PM EDT
Ralphs Gun and Pawn in Anoka has them and would take your trade also me thinks.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:17:47 PM EDT
Benelli with a 21" barrel might be hard because I don't think they make them any more.

There are many gun shops around me that carry Benelli's.

H&H Guns Prescott WI Has lots of Benelli M1 Tactical and M3s and used Benelli's

Gregerson's ACE Hardware Baldwin WI

Gander Mountain
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:06:33 PM EDT
Call up Gunstop in Minnetonka,

Phone is 952-474-4570
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:35:01 PM EDT
Thanks for the help guys.

I just started looking at the M3 also. No experiance with Benellis at all. Is the M3 as good as the normal semi-auto's? Need to do some more research I guess.

Anyone shoot both the M1 and the M3. What is the differance other than the fact the M3 is both pump and semi-auto.

Looking for a new 3-gun shotgun.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:27:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Payne:
Thanks for the help guys.

I just started looking at the M3 also. No experiance with Benellis at all. Is the M3 as good as the normal semi-auto's? Need to do some more research I guess.

Anyone shoot both the M1 and the M3. What is the differance other than the fact the M3 is both pump and semi-auto.

Looking for a new 3-gun shotgun.

The M3 is pretty much the same as the M1 but it is also a pump. Which is good if you use light loads.

I have not shot a M3, but I own 5 Benelli semi autos and IMO they are the best semi auto shotguns on the market.

If you are looking for a M3 H&H Guns in Prescott WI has three in stock, two of them have pistol grip stocks.
If you are looking for a M1 for 3 gun match. H&H Guns has a few Benelli's with pistol grip stocks and a used one with a SureFire flashlight and 4 shot extended tube.

They also have the factory Benelli 3-Gun M1. The Benelli M1 "Practical" which has 26" ported barrel, Ghost Ring sights 10 shot extend tube, optic rail and speed feed loader.

I have one and it is a great, fast shotgun.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:38:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Payne:
I am looking for a Benelli M1 Super 90 w/21" barrel. Does anyone know of any gunshops in Minnesota that sell Benelli's? I am looking to trade a Browning Citori that I don't use much anymore.

Thanks in advance

Call Ralph's 763-427-2000 and Talk to Greg

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:05:02 AM EDT
If you come across a used M3 for sale let me know. ti has the pistol grip stock, 2 shot extension, SOP sling, and rifle sights. Mine was stolen in 2004 and the police have yet to come up with it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:48:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Trinity5:
If you come across a used M3 for sale let me know. ti has the pistol grip stock, 2 shot extension, SOP sling, and rifle sights. Mine was stolen in 2004 and the police have yet to come up with it.

Sorry to hear you had a M3 stolen.

I sent you a IM about two M3s for sale.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:34:20 PM EDT
Payne, What gauge Citori are you looking to trade?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:51:54 PM EDT
12 ga. - excellent shape. Just don't shoot it, and really want a short barreled M1 or even and M3 Benelli. Should probably be doing this on the Equipment Exchange. Sorry if this is breaking the rules.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:57:22 PM EDT
sportsmans warehouse in saint cloud sells new benelli's couple hundred lower then the twin citys markets on average phone number is 320-656-0500, they dont sell used guns so cant trade in there. but with the higher market in the twin citys your probly better off selling it up there, otherwise u can check gander and sheels here in town they give u the same wether u trade or sell outright to them.

Cody
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:02:36 AM EDT
Picked up a M2 Tactical from Ralph's, great gun. Great people to deal with. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:45:09 AM EDT
Man that places sells the B word shotguns like hot cakes on Game Fair Weekends!
Top Top