Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 11:35:38 AM EDT
Now this might not be a good deal, but..... 20% off ammo and 5% off guns.  If you could wangle price matching and get the 20 % off you might have some deal?  

There was nice Blaser 338LM there for 2999. and Cabelas in Rogers wanted over for 4300 for used one in 308 with Vari X III 4.5-14 scope!  

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Blaser is a fine looking rifle. Cabela's has become WAY to over priced in the past few years.

Chris
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#2]
The Fridley GM will no longer do price matching or any sales.  The store is closing, just like Woodbury and Bloomington earlyer this year.  Everything in the store is on sale/clearance and the price will keep droping untill the store closes around April.  No ordering anything, once they are out of something... they are out for good.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:44:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The Fridley GM will no longer do price matching or any sales.  The store is closing, just like Woodbury and Bloomington earlyer this year.  Everything in the store is on sale/clearance and the price will keep droping untill the store closes around April.  No ordering anything, once they are out of something... they are out for good.

In other words I should go into the store and hide the stuff I want until prices hit rock bottom.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:07:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
In other words I should go into the store and hide the stuff I want until prices hit rock bottom.

I have seen people at the old Woodbury store even hide things under the base of the product racks

What some people will do
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Now this might not be a good deal, but..... 20% off ammo and 5% off guns.  If you could wangle price matching and get the 20 % off you might have some deal?  

There was nice Blaser 338LM there for 2999. and Cabelas in Rogers wanted over for 4300 for used one in 308 with Vari X III 4.5-14 scope!  

That Blaser belonged to me. I bought it from a freind and have no interest in bolts. but the gun is the cats ass.
Its a shame there closing. its so convienent.

Aren
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:34:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That Blaser belonged to me. I bought it from a freind and have no interest in bolts. but the gun is the cats ass.
Its a shame there closing. its so convienent.

Aren

If you dont mind me asking what did they take it in for? I may make a last second pitch for it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#7]
It is new and a 5000 doler rifle new, plus there is a year wait on them.
sold it 2 them for low 2's, As I own 3 houses and time to make a payment.

I bet they would let it go for 25-2600, cant hurt to ask.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top