Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2003 4:01:42 AM EDT
Just thought I'd clarify that.

The other discussion forum NOT involving Firearms and such is here: www.godhatesfags.com/

Thank you for your cooperation.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:15:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Amen to that!  

As a representative of the AR15.com website, I'd like to ask all of you to leave your gaybashing comments out of this website, or at least out of the Minnesota Hometown Board.

The Avila's have future plans for this site, and it must remain a free information exchange of AR15s, events, products, et al, amongst respectful individuals, experts, civilians, and industry professionals.  I will refrain from posting more mindless BS on this forum, as should the rest of you.  There is a place for such information, and there are many other websites where you can post such topics as 'Have you ever shit your pants'.  If you search the web, you WILL find those sites, good luck in your persuits of such intellectually stimulating discussion.

Please help all of us retain a view of respectful and responsible gun owners so that the many thousands of visitors to AR15.com can see that we 'Evil Black Assault Rifle Owners' are in reality much more responsible, respectful, and curteous than your average joe hunter who shoots maybe once a year (as previously mentioned on this website)...

Thank you in advance for trying to behave a little better.  Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]
This comeing from some one who talks about what he ate for dinner and the suposed date he went on with an actual girl.and I dont know why enter the matrix boy would even start this thread.just a thought.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, I don't have a dog in this fight (not my state, not my hometown forum), but isn't the "AR15 BOARD" the forum "about AR-15 rifles?"  IIRC, the hometown boards are general, local discussion areas - not limited to "AR-speak."

(Not squabbling with your no-gay-bashing request - just your dogmatic thread title...)
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I will refrain from posting more mindless BS on this forum, as should the rest of you.  There is a place for such information,

Fencing.  

Thank you mcnielsen
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I like to come in this area to rib my friends a little like hard shell said hometown is not as limited as the other areas cus we know one another.I know Mcnielsen and cus I call him Matrix Boy dosen't mean he is or if I say beerjager is gay does not mean he is. if you are going to limit what we talk about Inuh you will be the most affected by that.Because you bring up the most boring crap I have ever herd In my whole entire God forsaken life! I apoligize If I ofended any Homosexuals in the past.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like to come in this area to rib my friends a little like hard shell said hometown is not as limited as the other areas cus we know one another.

As do I.

Quoted:

I say beerjager is gay does not mean he is.

You got that right-

Quoted:
if you are going to limit what we talk about Inuh you will be the most affected by that.Because you bring up the most boring crap I have ever herd In my whole entire God forsaken life!

I CONCUR!!!!!!

Quoted:
I apoligize If I ofended any Homosexuals in the past.

I will never apologize.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I diden't really mean the appology.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#8]
you mean beerjager isn't gay?  
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, Yes, I know that I've posted some absolutely pointless crap in my life, and as such, I am TRULY sorry.  Remorse is something some of you 'haters' have likely never felt.  

Did I ever state that you couldn’t post things about local discussions?  NO.  Did I ever say that you couldn’t talk about anything but AR15s?  NO.  All that I am saying is that I, from now on will post things that I find to be more appropriate for the board rather than how bad does your average fart smell, or gay bashing.

By all means, please initiate local discussions (but not flame wars or personal attacks), try to keep things (seemingly) under control, and try to keep our website from looking like it’s comprised entirely of disconcerting pricks.

Beerjager, Death451, and others, I am not saying that you MUST limit your postings to such things; I’m merely suggesting we try to behave ourselves and project a better image to the many visitors of our site.  I cannot control what you do or do not post on this website.  I have never deleted or locked a thread, and don’t intend to start any time soon.  What I am saying is that you can post whatever it is that you want to post; I have no power to stop you from pressing the “submit” button.  If it is a violation of the Code of Conduct I will ask you to change it, or lock / delete the thread, or contact staff about the issue, and if staff deems it appropriate they will have your account locked.  I don’t want to have to do such a thing; I just want us all to be a bit more civilized or practice a little more etiquette.  Is that too much to ask of any of you?

I’m sorry about posting about fencing, as I thought I would like to share my excitement at being good at something other than shooting, drawing, and inadvertently pissing people off in the hometown forum!  Sorry about posting mindless tripe about dinner pictures, or other things that seem to be a little off topic.  If I had known they were so monotonous or mind-numbingly obtuse I would have restrained myself from posting such things.

By stating “et al” I meant that there were OTHER things you could post about, not restricting discussion merely to things I’ve listed.  I merely wanted to keep things a bit civilized.  Sorry about the confusion!  I know many of you likely wouldn’t feel sorry about much of anything.  And Beerjager, I’d likely die of shock if you ever apologized to anybody for anything, but that’s life.

::SIGH::  Some things will never change.

Thank you for reading my suggestion!  (Even if you think it IS another posting of pointless tripe!)

-iNuhBaDNayburhood
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I wa sgoing to say something about my 1911
I'll just wait
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:14:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Beerjager, Death451, and others, I am not saying that you MUST limit your postings to such things; I’m merely suggesting we try to behave ourselves and project a better image to the many visitors of our site. I cannot control what you do or do not post on this website. I have never deleted or locked a thread, and don’t intend to start any time soon.

But you love to EDIT them.

you ladies must have sand in your vagina as these last few days here have been embarasing to all of you.
what the fuck, this is ar-15 so no talk about anything else, what about GD or the ak forum, that is the most dumb ass stuff ive read here yet.
I think its been so quite here you ladies needed some thing to talk about.

AK/HKGUNSLINGER OUT
(wait thats not my dumbass line its some one elses)
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 4:38:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Inferno beerjagers still gay just with midgets.                                                       HA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top