Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2003 10:14:12 AM EDT
I'm looking for a 9mm A2 flash suppressor.. I know I can order them but is there anyone in the Mpls area who might have one in stock?
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The only Gun store I would check is Mark Koscielski's gun shop in Minneapolis.  He stocks Bushmaster Quality Parts.

You can also check out Federal Arms Corp. or FAC in Fridley.  They have a mail-order warehouse but also sell direct to the public between 9AM and 3PM, IIRC.  They are on Rancher's Road Just north of Osbourne in Fridley off of University Avenue.  They have a lot of parts n stuff.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Or, just check the Equipment Exchange on ARFCOM.  Thousands of great deals!

Why do you need to see it before you buy it?  If you've seen one 9mm birdcage flash suppressor, you've seen them all.  You're probably NOT going to find one in town and you can get it shipped within 2 days.  Do you NEED it today, or what?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 4:06:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I wanted to pick one up locally so I could drop it off at the gunsmith before I leave town, and have it installed by the time I'm back.. It looks like I've got the problem solved now, though. Thanks for the help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top