Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2003 5:12:37 AM EDT
They moved from their Excelsior location, to a location in Minnetonka.  At the corner of Excelsior Blvd and Woodhill Rd.  This is near the corner of Hennepin Cty 4 (Eden Prairie Rd.) and Excelsior Blvd.  This is north off the Crosstown west of 494! It is a strip mall with a Driskoll's Grocery Store as the anchor store nearest the road. They are not settled in yet!
Map of area
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 5:58:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#2]
They have the best selection of AR's in the state.

IMO

My favorite local gun store.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:27:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads-up, it's a little closer so I can go there more often...  It's still pretty far for me to go just to browse a gunshop though.  They do have some mighty fine deals there for bolt action rifles there.  

EDITED TO ADD:

Tacked so local members can read this, or refer to its map until they're used to where its new location is.  If I don't tack it I'll likely forget where they moved to...  My mind gets VERY cluttered during the school year.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#4]
4 min away from my inlaws...how convienent!!!

[In so much as I can stop in and mooch chow from my relatives before/after a trip to gunstop...my inlaws are good folks.]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top