Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2003 8:46:06 PM EDT
After much work (which isn't done yet) and long hours we'll be having our grand opening this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday the 15th thru the 17th, coinciding with DPMSs first annual Three Gun Match in St. Cloud, Minnesota.

It's still a Garage but one of the best looking Garages out there!  Plenty of Eagle, Camelbak, CQB Solutions, Russian, Matterhorn, Custom Tactical, ESS, and Propper Gear for everyone.  We are also stocking plenty of DPMS parts.

We'll be holding a Grand Opening Drawing that will include CamelBaks, ESS goggles, CQB Slings, BDUs, and Gift Certificates.

Come enjoy the match and come over and check us out at the end of the Garage!  No air conditioning or phone lines but plenty of great priced gear!
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You guys got any beer there??

Link Posted: 8/16/2003 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I was out there... saw all the other vendors, but could'nt find you.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Come enjoy the match and come over and check us out at the end of the Garage!

We weren't with the regular vendors.  We actually have a "storefront" there.  Should have asked as pretty much everyone knew where we were.  Thanks for coming out though.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Visited the match today, along with the store.  Both look like great beginnings to a promising future :) Looked like alot of great gear to have. Wish I could have stayed longer.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#5]
If I can make it up tomorrow,  can I bring my rifle to test out some slings?
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 3:21:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank You to my new sponsors, even though it is just a t-shirt. had a great time the first day of the shoot. Getting to meet Jerry Miculek and Bruce Piat was cool, was sittiing around in the morning and Bruce was asking about how much snow we get here in winter and how the roofs of the shed we were in could handle it. Itold him it just slides off on it's own weight, one of the range officials then said it was the cold that is what will get to you. So when he asked how cold does it get I told him " it aint bad untill the radio sarts to play slow"
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If I can make it up tomorrow,  can I bring my rifle to test out some slings?

We won't be there on Monday or Tuesday this week.  Have business to attend to in the TC.  Wednesday DPMS is hosting a Minnesota Police Demo and we'll be tied up with that.  Thursday thru Sunday will be ok though.

NightDriver,

Didn't get a chance to talk to you before the end of the day.  How did you do?  Did you win a new blaster?
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I was shooting Open class so I was way slow compared to Jerry Michulek. But it was the most fun I've had shooting for some time. I won some good stuff, Illuminated reticle scope for a carry handle AR15, a JP Trigger, Al Mar knife, tac sling, vise block to work on a lower, and some lead free shotgun slugs and buckshot. Got to shoot with some of the best in the world and see them miss and have gun problems like me. Yesterday there was some demo shooting by Jerry Miculek,Jim Clark,Bruce Piatt. Got that on video I am going to watch that some other time.
Got to talk with so many of the people there and ALL were freindly and helpfull. Paul Braun was running the show and did an unbelivable job of keeping things on track and running. All the stage ROs'made things the best shoot I've EVER been to. I just can't say enough good things about this past weekend, only I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top