Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Streicher's
10911 West Highway 55
1-800-367-3763

www.streichers.com
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#3]
And if you try to drive there... they are set back from the highway, up on a hill.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice people, Good Service, and they send me a FREE magazine in the mail now & then...  

They also sell those kicka$$ HATCH professional marksman gloves, and Freeze +P OC/CS mace!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:17:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Do they sell guns to non-public servants?  Every now and then I get a mailing with some pretty good "officer" prices.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 10:35:51 PM EDT
[#6]
They only sell new pistols to LEO's.  As they give a price cut on them.

They do sell used pistols to the general public.

I stopped in last week, they have used trade in Glock 22's for $350.  I've seen the older style G17's there w/ 3 10rd mags. for $325.  The finish on the G17's were worn and plastic scuffed up.  I thought $325 was damn cheap.

If you want a cheap beater Glock there about the best place to go in the Metro.

They never get used H&K's in thou.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:02:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They only sell new pistols to LEO's.  As they give a price cut on them.

They do sell used pistols to the general public.

That's news to me  I picked up my Delta Elete and a few others from them and never asked if I was LEO, the only time I was asked is when I picked up some new magazines for my USP so they made sure they didn't give me the 12 rounders
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#8]
The time I asked about the news guns that is what the saleman told me.

Maybe the saleman took one look at me and seen I was trouble and made it up,...or he was a idiot,...or they changed there policy.

A few months ago I purchased police grade Pepper spray on clearance for $3 a can there.  

I'm just diein' to spray someone w/ it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 10:32:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Hmmm...Maybe Glock provides them lower cost guns that are intended for LEO's and encourages them to only sell to LEO's with those officer prices.  I can't think of any other reason for this policy.  Maybe some non-LEO should walk in and try to purchase and see what they say.  I would but money is tight right now (being deployed soon).
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#10]
there is not F.E.T on leo stuff. which is 11% the manufacture has to pay for making the rifle and 10% on handguns
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:07:06 AM EDT
[#11]
There's F.E.T. on individual officer purchases. I believe only government entities are tax exempt. They usually do have very good deals on used pistols. Plus, they sell Federal XM193 for 3.50 a box.  Won't dicker though, already tried.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 5:54:25 AM EDT
[#12]
The kid i delt with there was a punk, they didnt know they laws on leo hi cap mags,fed for 3.50 so i bought a case, they overcharged me but told me i was getting a savings(25 boxes*3.50=87.50, i payed 95.00 for the same deal) And they wouldnt let me even look at hks, I have a very bad experiance and probable will not go back unless i have to. Aren
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#13]
dsspro:

Yeah, every once in a while they seem to get uppity.  Once, I purchased an off-duty holster marked on the rack at $35.  Got to the register, $40.  I explained that it was marked $35.  "Yeah, well, our prices have changed."  Only $5 but it was the attitude.  I thought a customer was always right.

Another time I was picking up body armor for work.  They fitted me for one and the salesman immediately said they were out of stock.  Another salesman overheard this and said, "I'm sure I saw some in back", he went and sure enough they had one.  My chief pointed out that they more than likely keep big dollar items in stock for metro departments but let us podunk cops wait for "backorders".  

After posting this, I wonder why I even go into the store anymore.  Oh well, cheap M193 is a good enough reason.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#14]
I went to sportsmansguide today in ssp. 500 rounds of federal lake city 69.95 thats 3.00 a box. now i never need to see those assholes again.
the deal with the mags was this
Even though i am a ffl 07/ sot wich can make, buy, or sell any new machinegun I cannot buy leo mags without a letterhead.  
WRONG. all i need to do is sign a form saying i will not sell to civilians.
Scotter what department are you at. Any way you guys want a free demo of some modern machineguns. if so drop me a line at me email
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 5:52:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I have a very bad experiance and probable will not go back unless i have to. Aren

cry about it then.   [>(]  [>Q]

Link Posted: 8/30/2003 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Keep it up blowjobbbbbbb im meen beerjager and no more testing the m-16s for you
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 6:00:09 AM EDT
[#17]
dsspro:

Man, was the price on the XM193 at Sportsmansguide on sale or everyday price??? Is that the store down by the livestock yards off of 494 kind of by Hwy 61???  

I'm at a small department (me and Chief are the only full-timers) in southern MN, by Albert Lea.  The likelihood of us getting council approval for such advanced equipment would be slim to none.  Thanks for the offer though.

About your leo mags, they may not be able to sell to you since they're a retailer.  You might want to check with someplace like Kiesler's or CDNN for wholesale leo mags.  CDNN usually has some ridiculously low prices on leo mags.  $10 or so for used Beretta leo's, etc.  

Do you have a retail store, I sometimes need something to do on weekdays and going to a new store might satiate my needs.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top