Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2003 7:49:16 AM EDT
While waiting for my ccw I went holster shopping. the first 2 items I ordered was a Bianchi agent X shoulder rig for my S&w 5903, I'm very happy with it. I ordered it from the frontiersman. The second item I bought was a paddle holster from bills.(it was down it the clearance tactical shop) its for my G22. it is ok but you can tell I'm packing from a mile away. what are you guys and girls going to wear.    Aren
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Milt Sparks Summer Special for my Kimber TLE. 2 spare mags in a Fobus holder. I have not decided on holsters for the other handguns yet, but I have been experimenting with different options. The Fobus or Uncle Mikes kydex are a good place to start. They can be hard on some guns finishes, but they are cheap. I will probably go with a Uncle Mikes IWB kydex for my USP.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:21:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Milt Sparks Summer Special for my Kimber TLE. 2 spare mags in a Fobus holder. I have not decided on holsters for the other handguns yet, but I have been experimenting with different options. The Fobus or Uncle Mikes kydex are a good place to start. They can be hard on some guns finishes, but they are cheap. I will probably go with a Uncle Mikes IWB kydex for my USP.

Milt Sparks SummerSpecial II's for all my ccw's
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I just bought a Kramer confidant mesh shirt with the holster sewn in and it looks like it is going to work out great.........I tried it on and put a S&W model 66 and also my Witness 10MM compact, and it looked really good, and a slight bulge and not too noticeable, because the butt is near my pocket where my glasses will be.........then I put in my AMT back-up 45ACP and that one is so small it is really unnoticeable..........all you need then is a loose shirt and you are good to go..........
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:21:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been practice carrying for about a month or so in my apartment, and at my parent's place.  I have a Comp-Tac Shirt-Tucker holster from www.comp-tac.com and I LOVE THAT HOLSTER.

First off, it's comfortable.  So comfortable that I often forget that I'm carrying.
Second, it's VERY concealing.  Even with office clothing, business casual, or anything...  This is due to the ability to tuck in your shirt over the grip.  With a not-too-tight tucking of the shirt (leave a little bagginess on both sides), it's almost impossible to tell I'm packing.  My brother (a cop), and the rest of my family couldn't even tell.  I then pointed it out to them, and they said they'd have never known.  I recommend this holster for anyone who wants to carry ultra-concealed with this IWB holster.  I'm not sure how it'd hold up to a wider-framed pistol (read: G22) than my single-stack, but I love the holster, and won't ever use another holster manufacturer if I can get one from Comp-Tac.

Their customer service is impeccable.  If they don't have a holster compatible with your gun, email them, and they are likely to make a holster for you (though you'd have to make arrangements to ship them your gun).

Call them, or email them.  I'm in no way affiliated with Comp-Tac, just a VERY satisfied customer (with regard to product quality, price, & customer service).
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll second everything iNuhBaD said. I have the shirt tucker and a gurkha, both for a G32. Love them both. The shirt tucker really does conceal well. If you get this one you may mention the GT (Glock Talk) Special which gives you a belt clip and a J-hook. I find the clip to be slightly more stable but the hook conceals better and that's all I use.

I personally hope you get the C-TAC and report back to us the best of combination of both holsters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top