Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/28/2003 8:35:42 PM EDT
As I reflect upon how this past year on AR15.com has impacted my life, I sit here contently with fine memories. Through this website, many of us have met one another while shooting, and have had some fine times together. For your participation in the Minnesota Hometown Forums, I thank you. This truly has made an impact on my life, and has been a great source of information and comraderie.

I thank you all for joining in the active fight for our newly passed CCW Bill. It was an INCREDIBLY tough fight to win. After all that postage money, and time spent writing emails, and making phone calls has paid off. It was a VERY TOUGH battle, and we can now take a momentary break (on a state level), and reflect upon our success. Reap the benefits of our newly passed legislation by exercising your ability to carry the means necessary to defend your lives.

Thank you for your steadfast devotion to our cause, and for helping us develope a network of friends. This has been a great year, and I hope things can get even better during the next year. Thank you.

Just happy things have gone so well this past year, and hoping for the future...
Top Top