Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2003 8:21:35 PM EDT
I've only been to a few of the gun shops in the area. What have you guys found to be the best places for prices/selection?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:12:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Look up Gunstop in the directory.....
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to second The Gunstop in Excelsior, MN.  I like the people there and they have always treated me right.  Their prices are good and they have a good variety.  If they don't have it in stock, they can usually get it in short order.
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 12:42:11 AM EDT
[#3]
For a true gun shop you can not beat Howard & John at the Gun Stop! I think their prices are very good!  The prices at Sportsmans Warehouse are very attractive, but they do not trade and that is part of the fun! Bill's is freaking off the wall.  The Frontiersman is not bad on some stuff, but could come down on some prices by allot.  J&S in Lakeville sucks! Gander is pretty much nuts with prices too!  Galyan's says they will meet or beat prices.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been suprised by Galyns myself.  I thought that their prices would be high, but not bad.  I've purchased some handguns from Lyndale Gun and Pawn in Minneapolis in the past and have been very pleased.

Happy and SAFE shooting!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top