Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/4/2003 8:06:01 PM EDT
JEM375 and I completed our class to put in for our carry permits through Plus-P, the class was held at Armored Fire. All the details of the class and class times are availble on the Plus-P web site. This is the second time we attended this class, training must be less than 1 year ago to satisfy the state, it included 6 hours of class room and 50 rounds on the range. My .45 compact nearly blinded me after 3 rounds on the low light part of the shooting....it was like a flash bulb going off, but it put 'em in there like a champ. I would recommend Plus-P traing to anyone that is looking to aquire a carry permit.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:15:46 AM EDT
Glad to hear it! I signed up for the May 27th class and wasn't sure what to expect. I had heard through some other people that the class wasn't that good, but I'm glad it was a good class for you. I'm anxious to attend the class so that I can apply for a concealed carry permit.
I'm planning on doing some shooting before the class. I understand that some of the shooting envolves low-light situations. Are there any pointers you can give me to make it easier for me during the class?

Happy and SAFE shooting!
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:04:43 PM EDT
neutom72, there is'nt any I could tell you that would make the class better or help you out much. The real eye opener for you or anyone looking for a conceal carry permit will be the legal issues if a shooting happens, the class goes into these things. There is shooting that one must pass and more than half is in low light or no-light. Have fun
Top Top