Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2003 8:06:01 PM EDT
JEM375 and I completed our class to put in for our carry permits through Plus-P, the class was held at Armored Fire. All the details of the class and class times are availble on the Plus-P web site. This is the second time we attended this class, training must be less than 1 year ago to satisfy the state, it included 6 hours of class room and 50 rounds on the range. My .45 compact nearly  blinded me after 3 rounds on the low light part of the shooting....it was like a flash bulb going off, but it put 'em in there like a champ. I would recommend Plus-P traing to anyone that is    looking to aquire a carry permit.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear it!  I signed up for the May 27th class and wasn't sure what to expect.  I had heard through some other people that the class wasn't that good, but I'm glad it was a good class for you.  I'm anxious to attend the class so that I can apply for a concealed carry permit.
I'm planning on doing some shooting before the class.  I understand that some of the shooting envolves low-light situations.  Are there any pointers you can give me to make it easier for me during the class?

Happy and SAFE shooting!
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
neutom72, there is'nt any I could tell you that would make the class better or help you out much. The real eye opener for you or anyone looking for a conceal carry permit will be the legal issues if a shooting happens, the class goes into these things. There is shooting that one must pass and more than half is in low light or no-light. Have fun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top