BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jaymack:

Hopefully I will have more info next week on TN. I'll be sure to report here if so
View Quote

I understand Haircuts (outside of Nashville) start being available tomorrow.

Went to Centerfire Systems in Versailles and they were requiring masks (but would give you one if needed), so I left, went to Buds, same thing but they were charging $1 and donating it to charity.  So I left.

Neither required them before the mandatory (suggested) date.   I see who they prefer (on the ANDY PANDA bandwagon).
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 9:04:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1WildcatFan:

I understand Haircuts (outside of Nashville) start being available tomorrow.

Went to Centerfire Systems in Versailles and they were requiring masks (but would give you one if needed), so I left, went to Buds, same thing but they were charging $1 and donating it to charity.  So I left.

Neither required them before the mandatory (suggested) date.   I see who they prefer (on the ANDY PANDA bandwagon).
View Quote

I dont buy into the mask bullshit, myself, but whatever. My wife ordered a gun from Bud's over a month ago. They finally sent her the email for pickup on Thursday, so I took her there. I was just gonna wait in the car, but she had an extra mask in her purse. They didn't have anything I was looking for, so I ordered what I needed from DSG Arms.

After that we went to the ghetto Sam's on New Circle. Jesus, gov Buttsmear has the black people scared shitless. Its fucking sad. 99.87% of them wore masks AND gloves, with a good portion of those also wearing shower caps. They were even driving around in their cars wearing them.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#3]
It's going to be *REAL* fun when we open back up on the 1st of June. Working on the edge of the DMZ gets... "interesting" at times. I'm going to be staying UPSTAIRS as much as I can just to avoid having to play "ER tech".
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 7:34:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Closing down parks again for those quarantined

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I was at Lake Cumberland last weekend. It was definitely down from years past but there were still plenty of people. We did notice a lot of the restaurants in Jamestown/Russell Springs were still not opening the eating areas and still closing early.

I do agree that Andy needs to stop this silliness but I am sure he will ride this crisis as far as we let him. The state legislature needs to pass a new statute next session limiting the Gov from a State of Emergency for more than 2 weeks without approval from the legislature.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top